Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 for Ghanaian Students is currently ongoing. Interested applicants are hereby advised to read through for the scholarship eligibility and how to apply.
World scholarship forum being the best scholarship portal in the world cares about its readers that is the reason we decided to make out time to update all Ghanaians seeking either international or local scholarships. This portal as its name implies provides scholarship opportunities to students across the world, Ghanaian students should be happy because the world scholarship forum has come to provide all hidden scholarships available for them internationally or locally.
About the Award
The Hungarian government offers scholarships to Ghanaians to study in various disciplines at the undergraduate, master‘s and doctoral levels in Hungary for the 2022 academic year. This scholarship is being provided to Ghanaian students on a yearly basis.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is available to Undergraduate students, Masters and PhD students.
Please see available courses here.
The scholarship is taken and hosted in Hungary. You can check other scholarship opportunities available for Ghanaian students.
The scholarship is only available to Ghanaian Students. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must-read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship
- No Application fee required to apply for Hungarian Scholarship
- Monthly stipend of Euro 150 will be issued to winners of Hungarian scholarship for BS or MS and Euro 450 amount will be given to researchers enrolled in a doctoral program
- A free shared room will be provided by any Hungarian university where you will study
Eligibility for Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 for Ghanaian Students
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To be Ghanaian citizens residing in Ghana.
Candidates for undergraduate studies must:
- Have completed their graduate studies and possess the most recent WASSCE certificates, with a total of six (6) and fifteen (15)
- Do not be older than twenty-three (23) years old.
- Must have a real Birth certificate.
Masters and PhD candidates must:
- Have a degree in the relevant field of study.
- You must not have more than thirty-five (35) years for teachers and forty-five (45) for doctorates.
- 2nd class (upper division) or better
- 2 years after qualifying experience
- National service completed
How to Apply for Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 for Ghanaian Students
Interested and qualified candidates must complete the online format.
A written application with photocopies of certificates, statements of results, birth certificates, passports and applications printed online, as well as phone numbers for;
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P. O. BOX M. 75
Applicants should keep in mind that the services provided by the Secretariat are FREE and that the Secretariat has not hired any external persons, groups or entities to assist them.
Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 for Ghanaian Students Application Deadline
The deadline for submission is Friday, January 18.
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation PhD Fellowships for African Students
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel
- Next-Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries
- LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy
- Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme in UK