The University of Stirling is inviting applications for International Undergraduate awards to support academic achievement and encouraging student diversity.
Awards will be offered in the form of a reduction in the overall tuition fee payable. Applicants requiring a Tier 4 student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
About the University of Stirling International Undergraduate Awards
The University of Stirling is a UK research-intensive campus university founded by the Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland.
The requirements for a specific English Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
Awards are available to pursue an undergraduate program.
These International Undergraduate awards are available to pursue any of the courses offered by the university.
Awards of £2,000, payable each year of undergraduate study, for a maximum of four years. Awards will be offered in the form of a reduction in the overall tuition fee payable.
Number of Scholarships:
The total number of slots under the International Undergraduate awards is not known.
Place of Study
The place of study is the University of Stirling, UK.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the International Undergraduate awards;
- For September 2022, International Undergraduate Awards are available to undergraduate applicants from all nationals. Qualifying students should be self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate. Awards are available for self-funded international students who are liable to pay fees at the overseas rate, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria. For country-specific criteria please contact our admissions office atadmissions-at-stir.ac.uk.
- Awards are offered for students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus. A separate awards scheme is available to students entering via one of the University’s pathway programmes.
International students are eligible to apply for the International Undergraduate awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Qualifying students should be self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for the International Undergraduate Awards:
Students from eligible countries will automatically be assessed for an International Undergraduate Awards as part of the admissions process; there is no separate application required for this award.
Students who qualify for the award will be notified by the Admissions Office, once academic offer conditions have been met.
The application deadline for the International Undergraduate Scholarships is August 31, every year.
This international award for undergraduates is a well-deserving one.
Recipients can actually apply to the University of Stirling in the UK and study for free. We actually mean at a reduced rate of $2,000.
What else should an international undergraduate student wish for?
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- 2022 Royal Holloway Excellence Scholarships, UK
- NHEF Scholars Programme for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
- International Undergraduate ANU Merit Scholarship in Australia
- 2022 International Internship Competition in Germany
- Strathclyde University’s Engineering Scholarship Program
- 50+ Genuine Chad Undergraduate Scholarships
- International MBA Leadership Scholarships in UK
- 25 Eritrea Undergraduate Scholarships
- 25 Cote d’Ivoire Undergraduate Scholarships
- 10 Australia Scholarships for Zambian Students