If you are a high school or college/university student and you are looking for scholarships, the LA Tutors 123 offers a unique one-time LA Tutors Education Scholarship. Students currently enrolled as a high school, college, or university in the United States or Canada are eligible for the scholarship program.
At LA Tutors, they believe that it’s more than just the grades that make a great well-rounded student. LA Tutors are passionate about sparking the creative genius in students and would love to commend those outstanding students who have made a difference in the lives of others in some innovative or technological fashion.
This post gives a clearer understanding of the LA tutor’s 123 scholarship program and how you can successfully apply.
See the table of content below to get an overview of all this post entails.
LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2021
The purpose of the LA tutors 123 scholarship program is to provide opportunities to gain work experience in a chosen field. Winners will receive an allowance of $500.
Level/Field of Study
Basically, the scholarship is open to high school students and college/university undergraduates.
This Scholarship is test preparation, tutoring, and private tutoring company located in Los Angeles, USA. It gives students the opportunity to connect with adults outside of their circle who may be able to help students get into the college of their first choice or to get an internship.
The LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2021 is open to citizens of, permanent residents of the USA, and those who hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
The winning project applicant of LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2021 will receive a one-time $500 grant. This can cover the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, accommodation, and board.
To be qualified for Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be currently studying as a high school or college/university student in the United States or Canada.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (or its equivalent).
- Be a citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
- Have an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (for example, a website, a series of blogs, an app, fundraising events, and so on.)
- The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
How Do I Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online through the link indicated below:
The following documents must be included:
- Essay – The essay must describe the purpose of the particular project and provide the link to access content such as blogs, apps, etc. (where appropriate).
- Letter of Recommendation – The letter must evaluate the quality of the work.
- A Photo of Yourself– The photo must be the one taken during the execution of the project.
All submissions for the La Tutors education scholarship must be uploaded on or before 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes on the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8 am.
For more information on the Scholarship, click on the link below:
All submissions for the LA tutors 123 scholarship must be uploaded on or before 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month.
The winning project applicant of LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2021 will receive a one-time $500 grant, which may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, accommodation, and board.
The LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2021 is open to citizens of, permanent residents of USA, and those who hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.