NASCAR and Chevrolet are pleased to announce the annual NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship Contest college-level students this year. To be eligible for this chevy scholarship program, you must be a resident of the USA.
Through this competition, NASCAR and Chevrolet continue their longstanding commitment to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), and promote opportunities for students seeking careers in the field of technologies.
The contest encourages students to identify technology or innovation in NASCAR and explain how STEM professionals designed their design in 90-second videos.
Four winners will receive a total of $ 20,000 in bursaries and a VIP experience at Texas Motor Speedway during the NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.(NASCAR) is the sanctioning authority for the first motorsport in the United States.
What You Need To Know About Chevrolet scholarship
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The annual international competition is ONLY open to college-level students. This contest offers college students an exciting and engaging way to learn and become involved in STEM,
This competition is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The competition is available to all U.S citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- The four (4) winners will each receive a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to the Texas 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ™ at Texas Motor Speedway on November 6, in Fort Worth, Texas. , The retail price of the trip is $ 2,000 each.
- In addition to the trip, the first prize winner will receive a $ 10,000 college scholarship. The second prize winner will receive a $ 5,000 scholarship. The two (3) third recipients each receive a college scholarship of $ 2,500.
Chevy Scholarship Eligibility:
- The chevy scholarship program Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- At the time of entry between 18 and 25 years
- Renowned students currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States,
- Create or create a free account on the YouTube platform.
How can I apply For The NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship?
To apply for the chevy scholarship program, candidates must follow the following guidelines:
- Create a 90-second video illustrating a technology used in NASCAR, a problem it solves and the design of STEM experts designed it. Examples include, but are not limited to, track banking, safer barrier walls, drafting, gas mileage, tire wear, ethanol fuel, solar energy, etc.
- Participants can describe an existing technology or suggest a new technology that could solve a STEM problem in the NASCAR race.
- Post your video on YouTube. Visit the website at http://chevyscholarship.nascardiversity.com/home/PostForm
- Fill out the registration form with your first name, last name and e-mail address and provide a link to your video on YouTube.
Deadline for NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship registration:
The competition will begin at 10:00 am ET on July 25 and end at 11:59:59 PM. HE October 15 (the “Contest Period”).
Link for more information:
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Young Farmers Scholarship Programme in Australia
- Warren Buffett Scholarship
- Student Financial Aid in the United States
- US and French Scientists, NIDA Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students at Robert Gordon University
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in USA
- Top 10 Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Apply: VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, In USA