Applications will be available for Sahapedia – UNESCO fellowships for postdoctoral fellows, doctoral candidates, postgraduates, and graduates (including students who must graduate in the summer of 2021. Indian students can also apply for this fellowship program.
The purpose of the grant is to give enthusiasts, students, and researchers the opportunity to explore the cultural heritage and to continue their research on Indian knowledge systems. Sahapedia is pleased to announce its sahapedia UNESCO fellowship.
Sahapedia is an open online resource on the art, culture, and heritage of India. “Saha”, Sanskrit for “together with”, is an invitation to explore together the richness of Indian cultural landscapes. We know that the knowledge of each subject is complex and has many dimensions.
So, the platform gives you many options for finding your preferred way around each subject. At Sahapedia, you can read articles, watch videos, listen to interviews and browse image galleries. During our virtual walks, you will be able to visit historical sites and natural areas.
Read more on the fellowship below.
Level/Field of Study
Fellowships are available to pursue research. Through this initiative, Fellows will be encouraged to carry out documentation and critical research in diverse areas of cultural knowledge, while interacting with and enhancing networks that contribute to the creation of the same.
The scholarship is taken in Maharashtra state INDIA.
We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
This fellowship is open to Indians.
Check out our fully-funded scholarships for other scholarship opportunities you can grab.
The SPF shall be granted an award of Rs. 40,000 and the SRF an award of Rs. 15,000. Once the deliverables have been fixed for individual Fellows, a detailed plan is to be drafted for submission, including an expenditure plan.
The first installment (20%) of the award will be paid after the approval of the plan. The subsequent installments shall be paid on the completion of specific elements in the assignment plan.
Through this program, Fellows shall receive an opportunity to work and conduct research in their area of interest, while receiving access to networks of scholars and professionals in the heritage sector. Their work will be made visible on the Sahapedia portal, making it accessible to wider audiences.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible countries: Indian students can enroll in this scholarship program.
- Admission Requirements: Fellowships are available to post-graduates and above qualified in the disciplines of the Humanities and Social Sciences in the broadest sense, or those with equivalent experience. Candidates with prior professional or academic familiarity with the subject under application may be given preference. The Fellowships are available to only those candidates that hold an Indian bank account.
How to Apply: The documents listed above should either be emailed to fellowships-at-sahapedia.org and also by post.
The following materials are to be submitted as a part of the application:
- Resume or curriculum vitae;
- A proposal of not more than 400 words;
- A writing sample (previously written essay).
We recommend you check the website often to know when the scholarship will be available. You can click on the link below.
June 3, 2021
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries