If you are looking to study an Art related course (art, fine art, design, fashion, design, and graphic design, or other art-related courses) then, grab this opportunity which UNESCO offers.
UNESCO opens an offer for UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships and Internships for Students 2022.
These are international art scholarships and grants that can help meet your financial needs.
In this article, we will guide you on how to apply successfully to this scholarship but before we get there, let’s discuss a bit about UNESCO.
Table of Contents Hide
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) based in Paris.
Its declared purpose is to contribute to peace and security by promoting international collaboration through educational, scientific, and cultural reforms in order to increase universal respect for justice, the rule of law, and human rights along with fundamental freedom proclaimed in the United Nations Charter.
It is the successor of the League of Nations’ International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation.
Why UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships 2022?
There are students that believe that art is life. They derive joy in it because Arts and crafts describe a wide variety of activities involving making things with one’s own hands.
The scholarship for art program is a scholarship for artists, which enables arts and crafts students coming from disadvantaged backgrounds to complete a study tour at home or abroad.
It allows young students to near the end of their studies to discover the know-how of craftspeople in developing countries, and it allows students from developing countries to discover the know-how of French craftspeople.
This international art scholarship program helps students launch their professional careers by enabling them to work in a professional environment; acquire new skills and cultural experiences abroad.
Also, to design and create innovative products; develop a professional network, participate and present their work at international fairs.
UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships in 2022 is specifically designed to cover training and short courses.
This scholarship will take place in France.
UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships 2022 is open to French citizens and students from any of the Developing Countries.
- Applicant’s round-trip plane ticket; logistic support as well as monthly financial support covering all the expenses relative to the four months stay in France, the journeys and the purchase of material linked to the study tour will be covered.
- An internship agreement will be signed between the student, the school and the hosting professional organization.
- A scholarship agreement will be signed between the student and the Foundation Culture & Diversity.
UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants must meet all the following criteria before they can be qualified to apply for any of the UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships:
- Level of the study of at least 2 years equivalent to an Arts & Crafts Diploma,
- Enrolled in Arts & Crafts schools/institutes/universities,
- Recipient of scholarships and awards (and being able to give proof of it)
- Speaking French and English
How to Apply:
If you are eligible for UNESCO this arts and craft scholarship 2022 and you want to apply, please fill the Application Form.
Deadline for submitting UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships application
The Deadline for submitting this scholarship form is Tuesday, 20th October 2022. So, if you are interested in applying for this scholarship please do apply.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- United Nations Development Internship Program on SDG
- UNAOC Youth Solidarity Grants for Innovative Youth Projects
- LIST OF FULLY FUNDED MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- 30 Best Scholarships In Texas Today
- Science Without Borders International Students Art Competition
- Ake Arts and Book Festival
- List of DAAD Scholarships – Apply Now
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any questions relating to the information we provided here? Please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.