Applications are currently been accepted for the UNIL Master’s Grants at the University of Lausanne Switzerland 2021, eligible persons are charged to hurry and apply.
This article provides relvant information about the grant and how you can successfully apply. The table of contents will guide you.
About UNIL Master’s Grants at University of Lausanne Switzerland:
This master scholarship is awarded to students who have graduated from a foreign university and achieved outstanding results. Noticeably, you are recommended to check out for detail as there are a few programs are not eligible.
Field/Level of Study:
This financial aid opportunity is opened for masters Degree students in various levels of study.
UNIL Master’s Grants is hosted at University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
The scholarship worth CHF 1,600 per month (Around 1650 USD)
UNIL Master’s Grants at University of Lausanne Switzerland is basically for oversea students.
- You are not the citizen and resident of Switzerland.
- The scholarship award will be provided for the entire duration of the degree which is depending on the chosen subject.
- The scholarship will not be provided if you fail after the first academic year.
- Students who are selected for a scholarship will be exempt from the flat-rate registration fees for With the exception of half-yearly fees of CHF 80.-.
- You have a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL.
- You have a minimum level of B2 in French or English.
To apply: by post to the following address:
University of Lausanne
Department of social Affairs and student mobility (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Closing date: 1 November