Applications are currently been accepted for the University of Queensland TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLB) in Australia 2022 for International Students.
The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships is awarded to outstanding students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
Any scholarship offered is subject to the approval of the candidate’s enrollment in the Master of Laws program or Master of International Commercial Law program at The University of Queensland, i.e scholarship applicants MUST have completed an application and have received an unconditional offer from The University of Queensland before applying for a scholarship. A copy of the offer letter must be attached to the scholarship application.
About the Sponsor: University of Queensland
For more than a century, The University of Queensland (UQ) has maintained a global reputation for creating positive change by delivering knowledge leadership for a better world.
UQ consistently ranks in the world’s top universities, is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, and is a founding member of the prestigious Group of Eight (Go8) universities.
More than 52,000 students study across UQ’s three beautiful campuses in South-East Queensland. This includes about 15,400 international students who contribute to UQ’s diverse, supportive and inclusive campus community.
UQ has won more Australian Awards for University Teaching than any other university and is committed to providing students with the best opportunities and practical experiences, empowering them with transferable knowledge and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations throughout their careers.
University of Queensland’s greatest assets is its 250,000 successful graduates, who include more than 13,000 PhDs. Our successful alumni network spans 170 countries.
Our students have access to the latest and most advanced disciplinary knowledge as a result of UQ research informing our programs. With international learning opportunities, partnerships that provide support and industry insight, and inspirational teaching staff, students are encouraged to ask the questions that create change.
UQ’s beautiful campus environment matches the best higher education settings in the world, including extensive recreation and sporting facilities and world-class buildings.
What You Need To Know About The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLM)
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2022
- 2022 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
Level/ Field of Study
Scholarships are available to undergraduate students seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/(LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at the University of Queensland Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
International Students can apply for these scholarships. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Two scholarships are on offer: one covering 50% of the tuition fees, and one covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the approved law program.
The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities Fee.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLM) Eligibility:
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply For The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLM)
To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: https://apply.uq.edu.au/
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 November 2022:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to the approval of the candidate’s enrolment in an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
- For queries please email email@example.com.
Applications close 17 May 2022. Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- University of Queensland International Students Science Scholarship
- University Of Queensland Rapid Switch Initiative Scholarships in Australia
- Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships at University of the Arts London in UK
- RGSL Excellence Award for Foreign Students in Latvia
- Azrieli Foundation Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Programme for Canadian Citizens in Israel
- International QUEX PhD Scholarships for Students in Australia
- Imperial College London ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships, UK
- NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship Award for Undergraduate Students
- Study In Liechtenstein: Cost of Living, Tuition & List Of Universities
- 15 International Accountancy Scholarships for Masters Students