The Staver Law is happy to announce that the Staver Law Group National Scholarship Program 2022 is open for application.
The Staver scholarship 2022 is open to U.S citizens.
If you meet the requirements, do well to apply for the Staver Scholarship 2022, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for. You are a few minutes read away to know how to win the Staver Scholarship 2022.
The Staver Law Group, P.C. is currently inviting applications for the annual Staver Law Group National Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at college or university.
Only United States citizen or permanent resident is welcome to apply. The scholarship is an Essay-based scholarship. Essay and other supporting materials must be received by December 1.
Description (About Scholarship & Sponsor)
Staver Law Group, P.C. is delighted to announce the fourth annual Staver Law Group National Scholarship. Every day it helps people who have been hurt in Chicago car accidents or other types of personal injury situations and are struggling to keep up with medical bills and their daily lives.
The organization is dedicated to helping them navigate through their conditions and has designed this scholarship to award a student whose essay shows an understanding and appreciation for the type of work we do.
Eligibility For The Staver scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Staver Law Group National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
Level/Field of Study
College or university level in any field.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Staver scholarship 2022 is hosted in the United States of America.
If you are an international student seeking scholarships to study in the United State of America, you can find such on Study in the USA category.
You can also check out other Study Abroad scholarships available for you irrespective of where you are coming from.
The Staver scholarship 2022 is open only for United States citizens or permanent residents.
Aside from the Staver Law Group National Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The winner will receive $5,000 for educational expenses.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2022. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
How To Apply
The application package must be consisting of the materials as follow:
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role in leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
The deadline for submission of the Staver Law Group National Scholarship Program is on 1 December Yearly. The scholarship winner will be notified by email on December 31.
For more information:
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship | USA
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in the UK for Students from Developing Countries
- 24 fully-funded scholarships for developing countries
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 15 Best Civil Engineering Schools in Canada
- Top 20 Masters Scholarship for Marketing Students
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in the USA
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.