As a South African Student, here is an opportunity for you to get a fully-funded scholarship that covers all academic expenses. Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, is pleased to offer the Investec Tertiary Bursary program for the academic year 2021-2022.
Here, all the information you need to know is embedded in this article. However, to get an overview of the contents in this post, kindly take a quick peek through the table of contents.
Table of contents
- About The Sponsor: Investec
- Level /Field study
- Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme Worth
- Number of Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme
- How to Apply for the 2022 Young South Africans Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme
- Application Deadline for 2022 Young South Africans Investec Tertiary Bursary Program
About The Sponsor: Investec
Investec is a finance company that was founded in South Africa in 1974 and provides services in Specialist Banking, Wealth and Investment, and Asset Management. The company’s specialist banking includes private, corporate, and institutional as well as investment banking.
Investec Wealth and investment services focus on investing for individual clients, charities, trusts, and clients of professional advisers who seek optimal returns on their capital.
Their asset management provides active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With our assistance, they are able to study for financial sector-related degrees at various local universities.
The objective of this program is to provide financial assistance to young South Africans in their studies.
Level /Field study
Investec offers full bursaries to learners who are planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments, and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
- If you’re a young South African citizen who is committed to your academic achievements but doesn’t have the financial means to study further, we are interested in speaking to you.
- You must however hold, or be working towards, a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all your other subjects.
Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme is hosted by Investec and is to be taken in South Africa.
The Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme is open to South African students.
Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme Worth
- Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Learn from skillful school teachers and let them mentor you.
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources, and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
- The targeted academic enrichment program
- The bursary will fully cover, amongst others, UNISA fees, and textbooks.
Number of Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme
Out of thousands of applicants every year, between 50 and 55 are shortlisted. Those between 35 and 45 are chosen.
How to Apply for the 2022 Young South Africans Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme
The applicant’s application will not be put into consideration without the relevant documentary proof, as applicable.
- South African ID
- Grade 11 results
- This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if you didn’t write exams)
- Payslips for your parent(s)/ guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if the employment status of your parents/guardians reads (SELF)
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are jobless
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/ are not living
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorcees
- A sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
Application Deadline for 2022 Young South Africans Investec Tertiary Bursary Program
Investec Bursary Program 2022 Application Form is available. Bursary applications for 2022 are now open until 30 September 2022.
- Study in Kampala International University: Admission, Ranking, Scholarships, Courses & Tuition Fees
- University of Gävle MBA Scholarships To Study in Sweden
- 25 Business Administration Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Top 10 Low Tuition Fee Universities in Canada with a Fee Less Than $10k
- Study In UAE: Abu Dhabi University Courses Offered and Tuition Fees
- Top 5 Most Affordable Countries to Study Abroad( no. 2 will shock you)
- 5 Online Colleges/Universities You Can Enroll to Pursue An Online MBA Program
- Full Tuition MBA Scholarship for International Students in Sweden
- 5 Types of Popular Bachelors and Masters You Can Study Online
- Study in Ghana: Ghanaian Universities And Their Official School Fees
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible