Seven UP Bottling Company Plc is delighted to invite applications from Nigerian students for the 2019 7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship for Nigerians, only eligible persons are welcome to apply.
he Seven UP Harvard Business School Scholarship was created by Seven Up Bottling Company Plc of Nigeria to commemorate its 50th anniversary and aligns with the Company’s overall vision of creating a greener future for promising Nigerians. Applications are currently being accepted for students admitted to the MBA Class of 2018. The scholarship will be awarded to a Nigerian citizen.
Level: Masters program
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Harvard Business School, USA
Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
How to Apply:
- Apply for admission to the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme – Visit the Harvard MBA Programme website for admision criteria
- Receive admission letter from Harvard Business School for Full Time Harvard MBA Programme.
- If you have already obtained your Harvard Business School admission, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to email@example.com. The company will then contact you with next steps.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in the first or second round, as space in the class may be limited by the third round. In addition, applying in the earlier rounds will give candidates more time to address the following:
- 3rd January, 2018
- 2nd April, 2018
Sponsors: Seven Up Bottling Company Plc of Nigeria
Important Notes: To avoid overwhelming server traffic generated by the high volume of applications received, candidates are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible prior to the deadline of each round.
- International candidates needing visas will find that applying in Round 3 makes the timing of their visa application stressful.
- International candidates admitted in Rounds 1 and 2 find that it’s helpful to have the additional time to work on English proficiency.
- Some candidates may be required to complete preliminary course work prior to their enrollment.
- Many deadlines for outside (non-Harvard Business School) fellowships are in early spring. Only students who have been accepted are eligible for these fellowships.
- Financial aid is available regardless of when students are admitted. However, since admitted students may apply for financial aid only after they are admitted Round 3 admits have less time to prepare their application.
- Harvard Business School residence halls and Harvard University-affiliated apartments are assigned by lottery. Deadlines for both of these housing options precede Round 3 notification, and you must be admitted to HBS before you can enter these lotteries.