Study at King’s College with the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship. The King’s Scholars of Tomorrow Scholarship is a Funding program to motivate students who have successfully applied for a King’s Extended International Foundation at King’s College London and hold an offer to start the course for September 2022 entry. International students are eligible to apply.
A prize of £2,000 will be awarded to a maximum of ten students who begin the programs of the King’s International Foundation or the King’s Extended International Foundation at King’s College London English Language Center in 2022.
The scholarship is used to cover the total tuition costs for the program of the International Foundation in which you are enrolled. There will also be a special celebration event during the first quarter for the fellows.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for the foundation course. Students wishing to apply for the scholarship need to submit a 1-minute video telling us what inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
International students are eligible to apply.
There are up to 50 scholarships available to eligible students, with each scholarship award worth £2,000 (going towards a reduction in your total tuition fees for a King’s Extended International Foundation course).
In order to be eligible to apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow scholarship, you must:
- Be eligible to study a King’s Extended International Foundation course.
- Have a completed application to a King’s Extended International Foundation course for September 2022 entry and have an offer by the closing date of this scholarship competition.
- Meet the entry requirements for your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
- Be legally allowed to study in the United Kingdom (i.e. not restricted from entering the UK or from applying for a study visa)
- Create a 1-minute video (using your mobile phone) telling us what inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course. You must submit the video on King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform.
Entrance Requirement: Meet the entry requirements to your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the program for which they have applied. The level of English required for each program is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform. There are few questions to answer and details you will also need to fill in, as well as uploading your video. The scholarship application criteria include:
- Creating a mobile video (no longer than 1 minute) that covers the topic: What inspires and motivates you about studying at King’s and your chosen King’s International Foundation course?
- Answering a few questions on the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform
- Your application to your chosen King’s International Foundation course.
Your application will be evaluated on the following:
- The academic merit of the video assignment – a clear and fluent style with a well-focused and structured argument.A well-written Personal Statement (as part of your application to
- A King’s International Foundation course) that covers:
- How the International Foundation course you have chosen will benefit you
- What you feel you can bring to King’s as a student, and
- The area of study you intend to progress to after completing your King’s International Foundation course.
There will be a selection panel that will consist of a group of King’s academics. The selection of candidates is a matter of academic judgment. All decisions of the panel are final.
To apply for the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow scholarship you:
- need to have received an offer to start a King’s International Foundation or King’s Extended International Foundation program in 2022
- should create and submit a 60-second video, using your mobile phone, entitled ‘Why my future begins at King’s’ to the King’s Scholars of Tomorrow platform by 17.00 GMT on Monday 15 April 2022.
The deadline for applications is on Monday 15 April 2022.
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum