The Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong is offering up to 50 women in MBA Scholarships. The Scholarships aimed to improve the participation of women in MBA programs.
Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong helps you fast track your career advancement with a range of postgraduate studies.
Get access to the most experienced and qualified academics as well as guest lecturers from industry leaders across business, the professions, and government.
Table of Contents Hide
- About Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- What You Need To Know About Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong
About Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
The QS ranking system for business schools (QS Stars) ranks the Sydney Business School as a 4 Star Institution with 5 stars being awarded in the categories of Facilities, Internationalization, and Diversity.
The school has ranked 22nd in the Asia-Pacific region by QS in the 2014/2015 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report. Of the 12 Australian institutions featured in the list, the school placed 4th for employability and 7th overall.
This indicates its reputation within the international market for graduates sought after by global employers
For the fourth year, the School has achieved a 3 Palmes of Excellence rank by Eduniversal in the 2021 business schools ranking.
What You Need To Know About Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong
Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong has committed to achieving gender equity in the MBA program by offering 50 Women in MBA Scholarships aimed to improve the participation of women in MBA programs.
An MBA has a significant impact on career pathways and is particularly acute in driving middle-managers towards executive roles. Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong will partner with businesses to identify and support females in middle management through an MBA.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship will take place in Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Financial Support–Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong will match the contribution of the business partner dollar for dollar (up to 50 percent). In order to qualify, the business partner must contribute a minimum of 15 percent of the total program costs per nominated recipient.
- Business Partner Support–the business partner will provide practical support to enable the recipient to attend class, undertake additional study and group work and complete assignments.
- Guidance and Advice–the business partner will pair recipients with in house mentor to provide them with guidance, support and advice throughout their MBA program and also in helping them to develop their post-MBA career pathway. Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong will offer a personal mentor outside the students’ organisation to provide guidance and support.
Women in MBA Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
If you are a woman who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia and is interested in the Sydney Business School, the University of Wollongong Women in MBA scholarship, you must first seek nomination from your employer and have them agree to support you by contributing between 15-50 percent towards the cost of completing the MBA.
How To Apply For The Women in MBA Scholarships
All parts of the application form have been completed Ensure the following documents are included with your application:
- Certified documentation showing residential status or certified copies of visa, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Supporting statement from the sponsor
- Statement of Motivation
Ensure the following documents (where applicable) is included with your application:
- Documentation showing change of name
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Recognition of Prior Learning documentation
No deadline is given for the application.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Masters Of Business Administration MBA| 11 Facts You Need To Know
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students 2022
- University of Wollongong International Undergraduate Scholarship in Dubai
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
- AQM/Data Sets Studentship for UK and EU Students in UK, 2022
- Study in Australia: University of Sydney Tuition Fees and Admission Requirements
- Don Barry MBA Scholarship in Cardiff Business School in UK, 2022
- UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme in Australia, 2022
- Leicester Castle Business School-DMU Principal’s Scholarship for Students in UK, 2022
- Fully Funded: University of Wollongong Research Scholarships in Australia
- Said Business School EY Scholarships for Angolan Students in UK, 2022
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.