The Philippines’ Department of Science and Technology is now accepting the application for its DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships program.
These scholarships are open to Filipino applicants in the field of science and engineering. The aim of the scholarships is to give support to poor and needy students.
The Philippines’ Department of Science and Technology is the executive department of the Philippine Government responsible for the coordination of science and technology-related projects in the Philippines and to formulate policies and projects in the fields of science and technology in support of national development.
What You Need to Know About the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships for Filipino Students
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Member of the STEM strand senior high school graduating class; or member of the top five percent (5%) of the Non-STEM strand senior high school graduating class;
- Natural-born Filipino citizen and resident of the municipality for the last 4 years as attested by the barangay chairman;
- With good moral character and in good health; and
- A qualifier of the 2022 S&T Scholarship Examination
The scholarship is available for candidates interested in an undergraduate degree course in either science or engineering.
The scholarship is awarded in the field of basic sciences, engineering, other applied sciences, and mathematics teaching.
Scholarships can be taken in the Philippines.
Filipino interested candidates can apply for the scholarships.
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other school fees P10,000.00/semester
- Book Allowance P10,000.00/year P10,000.00/year
- MS/PE uniform (1st Semester of First Year only) P1,000.00 P1,000.00
- Group Insurance Premium Premium
- Transportation Allowance (for those studying outside of home province)
- Monthly Living Allowance
For BS Physics/Applied Physics /Physics Teaching/Geology/Mining Eng’g/Agriculture/Fisheries
- Other DOST-SEI priority courses P5,000.00/mo.
- Summer Allowance (if required per curriculum)
Tuition and other school fees
- Book Allowance P500.00 (to submit O.R.) P500.00 (to submit O.R.)
- Monthly Allowance 2 months 2 months
Numbers of Scholarships:
The total number of scholarships under the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships is Not known
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
How to Apply for the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships:
The application for this scholarship is run through an E-Scholarship Application System.
The application for this scholarship is currently closed but however, we will keep you updated as to when it reopens
- Federal Govt Scholarship for Undergraduate, HND, NCE and Postgraduate
- APPLY: Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program
- WASCAL Doctoral Research Programme in Climate Change and Land Use
- List of 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians
- University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Latest Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates Top English Universities for International Students in Japan
- Senator OBA Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduate
- NDDC Scholarship for Post-Graduate Studies – Overseas
- 19 Undergraduate Scholarships For Aviation Students