The Foundation “National Academies for Science, Technology, and Medicine” is pleased to announce the “Mirzayan Fellowship Program“. The program is open to postgraduates, postdoctoral, and professional school students (eg Master, JD, MD, Ph.D.).
The Christine mirzayan fellowship program offers the opportunity to spend 12 weeks at academies in Washington, DC to learn more about science and technology policy. Fellows receive a grant of up to $ 9,250.
It helps define well-founded policies, inform public opinion, and advance the pursue of science, technology, and medicine.
What You Need To Know About The Christine mirzayan fellowship
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The Mirzayan Fellowship Program is meant for graduate students, postdoctoral students, and professional school students
This scholarship is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The fellowship is available to all U.S citizens, permanent residents holders and non-us citizens who have certain visas. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- For the session, the grant for the 12-week program is $ 9,250.
- The fellowship grant serves to cover the cost of living during the fellowship
- The allowance will be paid in one installment during the first week of the program.
Mirzayan Fellowship Program Eligibility:
To be eligible, the student must have
- The program is aimed at PhD students, postdocs and professional students (eg Master, JD, MD, PhD).
- The program is open to US citizens, permanent residents of the United States and non-US citizens with one of the following visas:
- F-1 students using CPT (curricular practical training)
- F-1 students using OPT (optional practical training)
- J-2 dependents
- J-1 students using academic training
- J-1 research scholars with written approval of their Responsible Officer
- DACA recipients
- Adjustment applicants, refugees, asylees, and selected other visa classes
How do I Apply for the Mirzayan Fellowship Program?
Students can apply for the scholarship by completing the online application form. Students must register via the link: https://mirzayanfellow.nas.edu/Default.asp
The Applications for each session will be open by June of every year.
Link for more information:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- USAID Payne fellowship
- USAID Global Health Fellowship Program
- MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
- Hertz Fellowship Program Fully Funded
- Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowship
- Google News Lab Fellowship [Updated]