If you are a high school to planning register in a 4 or 5-year college program, or if you are a freshman from a college or a student enrolled in a 4 or 5-year college program, and looking for experience working in a dynamic environment, then apply for the CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program, and contribute to the nation’s work before you graduate.
The CIA Scholarship program is a grant-based scholarship program that provides students with unparalleled experience in a diverse and inclusive environment. Winners will receive up to $18,000 each year for tuition, books, and mandatory fees.
What You Need to Know About CIA Scholarship Program 2022 In USA
Level/Field of Study
The Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) was founded in 1947 and based in Washington DC, USA. The CIA conducts research, development, and deployment of highly leveraged technologies for information purposes.
CIA Scholarship Program is open to US citizens.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must complete the CIA Scholarship application from the link below:
Applicants can also download the Qualification Supplement below:
To be eligible for theCIA Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must fall into the following category:
- Have a United States citizenship.
- Be 18 years old by the date of this application.
- Have 1000 SAT(new scale) or an old scale of 1500 SAT (1000 mathematics and critical reading, 500 writings) or 21 ACT grades or more (high school student).
- Have a GPA of at least 3.00 or higher (for high school students).
- Show financial need, as evidenced by the annual gross household income of up to $70,000 for a family of four or less and $80,000 for a family of five or more families.
- If the applicant was not considered eligible for the previous taxation year, the household’s household income limit is $ 35,000 or less.
- Meet the same employment standards as permanent employees who successfully complete safety and medical care.
- Available to work in Washington, DC during your employment.
All applicants must provide the following information when applying online: they are not considered for the program.
- SAT or ACT score (for seniors who take the SAT or ACT exam in the fall, please note the date of your test in your application).
- Name and age of all family members and proof of gross annual household income. Please provide one of the following documents to prove that you meet the financial requirements of the program:
Either a copy of your latest student financial assistance application (FAFSA).
Or a copy of the last W2 (s) with the gross annual income of the household.
- A copy of your diplomas.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application for the scholarship program.
- Additional qualifications.
- After the selection, you will receive an annual salary, a set of benefits including health insurance, life insurance, and retirement and up to $18,000 per calendar year for tuition, mandatory fees, and books.
- You will have to work for an agency during the summer vacation and maintain full-time college status with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 / 4.0 during the school year.
- Since the organization is based in Washington DC, they will pay transportation fees between the school and the Washington, DC area each summer, and they will also pay for daily accommodation, meals, and utilities.
Applications for the CIA scholarship program will start on March 2nd and end on June 15th, 2022.
For more information the CIA Undergraduate Scholarship and how to apply, interested applicants can click on the link below:
- How Can I Become an FBI Agent? Requirements, Career & Salaries
- How Can I Become A Police Dog Trainer? Education, Salary
- Top 13 Forensic Science Scholarships 2022
- How Can I Become a Police Officer | Training, School, Salary, Cost
- 10 Best Criminal Justice Schools In The World
- Top 10 Criminal Justice Scholarships [UPDATED]
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.