The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) is glad to announce its Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 for Pakistan students. The Scheme is administered by the Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination, Government of Pakistan in conjunction with the National Testing Services (NTS).
The Scholarship is designed for Pakistanis who wish to further their education abroad under the Commonwealth Scholarship NTS 2022 academic year. All Selections are made based on the NTS assessments and the Ministry of Education Government of Pakistan.
About Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students
The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. All applications must be made through one of these nominating bodies: national nominating agencies (this is the main route of application) or selected non-governmental organizations and charitable bodies.
Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process. You must check with your nominating body for their specific advice and rules for applying, their own eligibility criteria, and their own closing date for applications.
NTS Scholarship 2022
The NTS Scholarship Program is available to persons completing their high school education who desire to further their education so that they can acquire the knowledge and skills to better prepare for the future.
The intent of the program is to encourage individuals to demonstrate civic responsibility and scholastic achievement.
NTS, being Pakistan’s first, and self-sustained testing organization conducts tests and assessments for admissions, scholarships, recruitment and promotion purposes. It is governed by a Board of Directors of NTS.
Commonwealth Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Commonwealth Undergraduate Scholarships are for candidates from Pakistan for full-time undergraduate study at a UK university.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Undergraduate Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Level/Field of Study:
The scholarship may be in any area of science or technology which may include, for example, agriculture, veterinary science, or forestry. It is believed that it will help develop knowledge and/or skills that are directly related to the specific needs of a low or middle-income country like Pakistan.
The commonwealth scholarship for Pakistan students is organized and taken in the United Kingdom.
Students from Pakistan are qualified to apply the commonwealth scholarship 2021 but you can only do that if you are a permanent resident of St. Helena. Other developing countries like Nigeria can also apply.
Beneficiaries of the commonwealth undergraduate scholarship 2021 will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before your award is finally confirmed)
- Approved tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2021-22 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- You will also be entitled to family allowances if you are accompanied by your spouse but no children.
- For your spouse, there will be an allowance of £233 per month for a maximum period of nine months, if you and your spouse are living together at the same address in the UK.
If you are accompanied by your spouse and children, there will be a spouse allowance of £233 per month and a child allowance of £233 per month for the first child, and £114 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16.
Please note that this will hold if your spouse and children are living with you at the same address in the UK).
If you are accompanied by your children but no spouse: child allowance of £465 per month for the first child, and £114 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if your children are living with you at the same address in the UK The CSC’s family allowances are intended to be only a contribution towards the cost of maintaining your family in the UK.
The true costs are likely to be considerably higher, and you must be able to supplement these allowances in order to support any family members who come to the UK with you.
How to Apply
- You must apply to your national nominating agency in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. For a full list of agencies and contact details, visit http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/national-nominating-agencies
- All applications must be made through your national nominating agency. Each nominating agency is responsible for its own selection process and may have additional eligibility criteria.
You must check with your nominating agency for their specific advice and rules for applying, and for their own closing date for applications. The CSC does not impose any age limit on applicants, but nominating agencies may do so in line with their own priorities.
- You must make your application using the CSC’s online application system, in addition to any other application that you are required to complete by your national nominating agency.
The CSC will not accept any applications that are not submitted via the online application system. Information on how to apply is available at http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/scholarships-undergraduate
Please Note: The scholarship board will send you a notification if your application is successful. This is usually after the Commonwealth scholarship 2022 result is out.
What You Need to Know About the Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students
Eligibility for Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students
To be eligible for Commonwealth Scholarship NTS 2022,
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ MBA / B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Level/Field of Study:
This NTS commonwealth scholarship 2022 is for postgraduate studies in any field of study.
Browse through our Undergraduate category to find Undergraduate scholarship if you are looking for an Undergraduate scholarship.
We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
This commonwealth scholarship 2022 is open to Pakistanis students (ONLY) who wish to continue their studies in any of the above-mentioned study destinations.
Must Read! Guide on how to apply and win a scholarship in any country of your choice (You can open in new tab)
The Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan is meant to assist the applicant in different ways like its tuition fee, accommodation, travel expenses and the rest.
The number of NTS commonwealth scholarships offered to Pakistan Students
differs according to the different scholarships.
How to Apply for NTS commonwealth scholarship 2022
To you to be able to apply for this Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan:
- get the Application forms and online deposit slips which are available on the NTS official Site (And the Form will be made available soon)
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Applicants are instructed to forward their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
You can begin the application by clicking on the button below:
You can get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link button below
Application Deadline for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2022:
The application deadline for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 Pakistan is usually around September, visit the official website for the latest date.
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE (NTS) PAKISTAN
1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad
Help Line: +92-51-844-444-1
Eligibility for winning our scholarship ebook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. However, if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.