Applications are currently open for the DA VINCI Scholarship 2022 for high academic achieving students from Kent University. In September 2022, approximately 20 scholarships will be awarded at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
Have a careful read and know the do’s and don’ts of the Da Vinci Scholarship.
Table of contents
Level/Field of Study
The DA VINCI Academic Scholarships are available for a Bachelor’s degree in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
The University of Kent was founded in 1965 and is a semi-collegiate public research university in the United Kingdom. It is one of the country’s leading academic institutions, offering cutting-edge research and playing a leading role in many areas of research.
These scholarships are open to Uk, European and international applicants.
The university offers 20 scholarships awards with the following benefits:
- Each successful candidate will receive a maximum of £1,000.
- Scholarships will help applicants from the UK, EU, and other countries to pursue undergraduate studies.
In order to participate in the scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available for applicants from the UK, EU, and other eligible international students.
- The applicant must be registered for the Bachelor of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- Applicants would be expected to undertake reasonable tasks to support the external profile of the Faculty of Engineering and Digital Arts.
In order to be eligible for these scholarships, the candidate must apply for admission to the School of Engineering and Digital Arts and obtain the following grades at level A or equivalent:
- Biomedical Engineering (UCAS codes 3D9J and 05C3) – AAB
- Computer Systems Engineering (UCAS codes H618, H613, H615, and H617) – ABB
- Digital Arts (UCAS codes W283, W281, W284, and W282) – AAB
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (UCAS codes H607, H619, H608, and H604) – ABB
- Multimedia Technology and Design (UCAS G4W2 and G4WF Codes) – AAB
How to Apply
The application form is online. Interested candidates can apply via the Application Portal for scholarships
As part of the application, the candidate must upload an essay of not more than 750 words long, with detailed information on how studying the undergraduate program of your choice at the Faculty of Engineering Sciences and Digital Arts can enhance your career and personal development.
Visit the website to see the deadline for the available scholarships.
For more information on the DA VINCI Scholarship for international students 2022, interested applicants should visit the link below. Check back for updates as the application is yet to start.