To support Canadian and international students, the University of Waterloo is providing the David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to high achieving candidates. The David Johnston Scholarships is worth $10,000, the World Scholarship Forum Team has arranged all you Need to win the David Johnston Awards.
About David Johnston Awards
It is a full-time program open to students from all over the world who want to study a undergraduate and graduate degree program in any Faculty at Waterloo.
As a public research university in Canada, the University of Waterloo is consistently ranked among the most innovative and prestigious universities in Canada for its collaborative education programs. It offers academic programs managed by six faculties and ten technical schools.
Why at the University of Waterloo? Studying at this university is a great opportunity for students. Here, candidates can take advantage of many opportunities to improve their careers through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments.
All You Need To Know About David Johnston Scholarships
Field of Study
The David Johnston Lebovic Foundation Awards are open to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
The David Johnston Scholarship is hosted in Canada.
There are other Canada Scholarships available for international students.
The David Johnston Scholarships are open to Canadian and International students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from The David Johnston Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
Eligibility for the David Johnston Awards
- The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: Candidates who have good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
How to Apply For David Johnston Scholarships
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships, candidates need to take admission to the university in undergraduate and graduate degree programs. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach a personal statement that will refer to the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate and graduate studies, applicants must have advanced placement (AP) courses, international baccalaureate (IB) courses, and international baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Deadline For David Johnston Scholarships
The deadline for the application of the David Johnston Lebovic Foundation Awards is July 15 annually, or November 15, annually. After which further applications will not be considered.
For more information and application of the David Johnston Scholarships. Click on the link below:
- Elizabeth Greenshields Scholarship | Apply
- Scholarships For Women Deliver Conference In Canada
- Passion For Fashion Scholarship
- $5,000 Dosomething.org Scholarships | UPDATED
- 15 Canadian Scholarships for Rwandan Students
- global change leaders program | Canada
- 15 Scholarships for Cape Verde Students to Study in Canada
- 15 Scholarships for Pakistan Students to Study in Canada
- 15 Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Canada
- 15 Scholarships for Kenyan Students to study in Canada