The Reliance Foundation is ready to activate the 2022 Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program for all mid-level/12 students whose names appear on the merit list of state or CBSE board exams and their academic degrees in programs leading to a degree such as want to complete the engineering. Medicine, science, law, pharmacy.
The main objective of this Ambani scholarship program is to provide financial support to all students so that they can complete their higher education without any disturbance.
If you are also an eligible candidate and the profile meets these criteria, you should not miss this unique opportunity to receive the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship application form by the last date indicated on the link below.
A large number of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholars have pursued further higher education from premier institutes in India and abroad, for e.g. IIT, IIM, Stanford University, etc. Almost half of the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholars are girls. The scholarship unleashes the potential of the youth of India to grow into leaders in their respective fields.
We have all the information required below.
About the Sponsor: Reliance Foundation
The Reliance Foundation Education for All initiative was launched in 2010 with the objective of providing access to quality education in India. Through a partnership with several NGOs, Reliance Foundation and Mumbai Indians have positively impacted the lives of 200,000 underprivileged children during the last few years.
To accelerate the educational quotient of India, Reliance Foundation’s educational programs address the need of the hour and fosters the youth by providing open access to quality education using a multi-pronged approach:
- Providing access to quality education through a network of schools
- Offering Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarships to the meritorious students
- Planning to set up a world-class university
- Supporting like-minded partners.
Level/ Field of Study
The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is for students who are pursuing their studies in the following field of study
The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is to be hosted by Indians.
Who is offering this scholarship?
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is offered by Reliance Foundation in India.
The Ambani Scholarship is available to class 12 passed students who are in the merit list of their state board or CBSE board with an objective to provide hassle-free education.
Who Can go for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Application Form?
Those students who have passed Class 12th and have appeared in the merit of the state board or CBSE board are eligible to get the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship application form and apply.
What do I stand to gain from Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2022?
When you apply for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2022 you will be entitled to:
- 36,000 INR per year for the duration of the course as an Engineering Candidate
- INR 40,000 per year throughout the course as a Medical Candidates.
- Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship only for Under Graduate Courses.
- The Foundation selects students who rely solely on the earnings list provided by the State Department and the CBSE Board.
- Students must have registered their e-mail address and other contact information in the institution
- Students will add all-important references/brochures by applying through the Reliance Foundation online link.
- Dhirubhai Ambani 2019 Scholarship Program Full Admission Criteria
- The 2022 Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program, which exceeded +2 / intermediate and was represented by the state authority or the CBSE Board.
How can I apply for the 2022 Ambani Scholarship Program
- First, check the admission criteria
- Then visit the official website www.reliancefoundation.org.
- Then students follow the valid link of the application form and fill in all the required information in the right place.
- Download all documents if indicated on the application form.
Review the application form and submit it.
Important Note: This year’s scholarship applications will begin next month.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Application Form
The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship application form for each year comes out on or before application June annually. The last date for the submission is 31st August annually.
Midlevel students in India here is your opportunity to get a scholarship.
Follow all the instructions in the post and apply accordingly.
- BNSF College Scholarship Program | Apply Now
- Henaac Scholarship Program [Updated]
- Women in Aerospace Foundation Scholarship
- $2,500 NMFA Military Spouse Scholarship
- IREX Europe International Undergraduate Scholarships in the USA
- Science International Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in the USA
- Pacific Prime International Scholarship Program in Singapore
- 20+ Masters Scholarship for Central African Republic Students to Study Abroad
- The Minecraft Scholarship [Updated]