The Diya Pakistan Foundation of Pakistan is providing scholarships for residents of Pakistan. These scholarships are for aspirants who are registered in various universities of the government and are pursuing their undergraduate and Masters degree.
Diya Pakistan Foundation scholarship is for talented, most deserving, financially distressed students across Pakistan, with an intent to enable them pursue their academic objectives and reduce poverty.
Table of Contents
- Who is Diya Foundation?
- What is Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students?
- What Do I need to know about Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships?
- Level/Field of study:
- Host Nationality:
- Eligible Nationality:
- Scholarship Benefits of Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Scholarship Number:
- Eligibility of Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Application Procedure of the Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Application Deadline:
- Editors Recommendation
Who is Diya Foundation?
Diya Foundation (Df) is a social organization striving for a just and civil society was established to enhance livelihood and well being of the deprived and underprivileged class particularly who lacks access to Resources, Services, Information, and Market. It is a not for profit organization committed to the integral and holistic development in the underserved areas reaching out at the bottom and to the downtrodden.
Its mission is to be a change agent especially for the underprivileged and deprived class/society of the rural and semi-urban areas building self reliant and self sustaining community, empowering them for total growth towards a civil society, through Integrated development in the underserved regions through peoples participation, building capacities and skills for optimal use of abundant resources.
What is Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students?
Diya Pakistan is a professionally managed charitable organization that is committed to eradicating poverty by promoting literacy. Diya has reached out to talented, financially distressed students with more than 280,000 merit scholarships value in excess of Rs 570 million (US$ 5.7 million), enabling them to continue their education. Its impact is notable owing to the fact that a large portion of the Pakistani population does not have access to proper education
What Do I need to know about Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships?
Along with government financial aid and scholarships schemes in Pakistan, many private and NGO based scholarships, financial aids and grants are also available for talented and needy students. Among a lot of such kind of private organizations, one popular name is of the Diya that has a history of two decades in providing scholarships for talented and needy students in Pakistan.
In Diya Pakistan, Priority is given to students belonging to violence-affected areas and victims of flood and earthquake disasters and has an arm which contains a unique program which incentivizes high performing students by offering continuous scholarships throughout their academic career. The program was initiated in 2010 and awards exceptional students who maintain strong academic performance.
One important factor that makes Diya the best Scholarship Network in Pakistan is that it gives scholarships to students on a continuous basis subject to a performance condition. A student registered first-time need to register again for Diya Scholarships.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarship is hosted by the government of Pakistan.
The scholarship is open to indigenous financially distressed students from Pakistan.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scholarship Benefits of Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students
The receivers of this scholarship will be paid a pay in order to meet up the main expenses.
The amount of this income will range from 6000 to 17000 per year the category in which candidate falls as per his or her results and grades as well.
- Normal scholarship amount starts from Rs. 6,600 to Rs. 17,000 approx. per year.
- Special scholarship amount starts from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 60,000 per year, which will be given in extraordinary deserving cases on special criteria selection.
The number of offers was not specified.
Eligibility of Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students
In order to be deliberated as eligible for this scholarship, the candidates should possess the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must be from Pakistan along with a valid passport.
- The candidate must have an exceptional academic record
- The candidate should be registered in any of the affiliated university of government sector either in the graduation of Masters.
- Have a calculated mark in (Matric, Inter, Graduation, Semesters) and course type and some other parameters.
Application Procedure of the Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships for Pakistani Students
All the aspirants submit Application Form and send the scanned documents from Original Documents (in JPG Format) through the email address: email@example.com.
The candidate must mention Case No (which the candidate will see after Form submission) and NIC No. in the email so that we can combine in our computerized system.
For Graduation, Master and M.Phil Level Students:
Apply online at Diya Scholarship Online Apply Portal
For Matric and Intermediate Students:
Matric and Intermediate students need to apply through their schools/colleges.
After submission of application, Diya will provide the Case Number. Candidates need to email scanned documents as a reference against the provided Case Number.
List of scanned documents required from New Applicants (First time applying):
Please explain if any of the document mentioned below, you can’t provide.
Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI)
If you studied in Private College at Intermediate Level then provide Fee receipt or Payment Certificate from College about your dues.
Make a scan of all original documents in color format, attach it with email and send us.
Students can apply any time across the year.
- University of Sussex Pakistan Scholarships, UK [UPDATED]
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Female
- PEEF Scholarships for Pakistani Masters Students
- Griffith University Excellence Scholarships for Pakistani and Nepali Students in Australia
- Top MBBS lowest Tuition fee Private Medical Colleges of Pakistan
- Australia Scholarship program for Pakistan Students– APPLY NOW
- CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PAKISTAN STUDENTS (SHARE THIS)
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students
- HEC CommonWealth Scholarships for Pakistani Bs, Ms. Ph.D. Students
- Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarships for Students,
- 5000 HEC Indigenous Scholarship for Pakistani Students