The University of Manchester offers fully-funded scholarships for eligible Ethiopians to pursue a Master’s program at their school. Interested applicants are to note that this scholarship is to be taken in the UK and only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
About University of Manchester:
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Benefit of Fully-funded Masters Scholarships for Ethiopians At University of Manchester
The scholarships cover full tuition fees, return international air fares and living expenses.
Eligibility For The Fully-funded Masters Scholarships for Ethiopians At University of Manchester
Our master’s scholarships are aimed at talented applicants, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- have at least 18 months’ work experience (this includes unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- hold a bachelor’s degree with an overall grade of excellent, or preferably a master’s degree. The awards are for academically outstanding students and typically this means that you are in the top 10% of your class;
- be a resident citizen of Ethiopia and have not previously studied outside Africa;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Ethiopia;
- have a clear idea of how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
Level/Field of study
The scholarship is available for students to pursue a masters program in any field.
This fully-funded Masters Scholarships is hosted at the University of Manchester, UK.
This fully-funded Masters Scholarships at the University of Manchester is available for Ethiopian students.
How to Apply For The Fully-funded Masters Scholarships for Ethiopians At University of Manchester
You don’t need to have an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. Please do not apply for master’s admission separately; if your scholarship application is successful then an academic offer will be made.
Applications will open in August 2020 for entry in September 2021.
Important Notes: Note that there is a clear separation between the process of awarding the scholarships and our admissions procedure. Scholarships are awarded entirely on merit. It is not necessary to have an academic offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. There is no advantage or disadvantage in having an academic offer. If you are selected for the scholarship you will be automatically admitted to the course of your choice.