The Irish American Home Society is happy to announce that the application for as many as four (4) annual scholarships which are part of the Irish American Home Scholarship. These Irish Decent Scholarships are for Irish American students, so If you are eligible for the scholarship, APPLY NOW immediately.
The Irish American Scholarship is for members or sons or daughters of the Irish American Home Society.
This post gives you a clearer understanding and information about Yazd scholarship and how you can apply successfully.
You can quickly scroll the table of content below to get an overview of what to expect from this post.
All You Need To Know About The Irish American Home Scholarship
Level/Fields of study
The Irish Decent Scholarships are open to high school senior(s) intending to matriculate as full-time undergraduate students and to full-time undergraduate student(s).
This scholarship for Irish American students is hosted in the USA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the US, this is for you, A list of USA scholarships.
The eligible nation for the Scholarship is the Irish Americans. Take a look at a list of scholarships to study abroad.
The Irish descent scholarship is worth
Twelve-hundred Dollar ($1,200.00) Scholarships to high school senior(s) intending to matriculate as full-time undergraduate students at an accredited college or university awarding an Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
Twelve-hundred Dollar ($1,200.00) Scholarships to full-time undergraduate student(s) currently attending an accredited university or college and continuing for at least one or more academic year.
Candidates qualifying for this scholarship must be members or sons or daughters of “Members in good standing” (dues paid to date) of the Irish American Home Society. This membership must be active for the past three years for eligibility.
STANDARDS FOR CONSIDERATION
An applicant for the scholarship will be judged on membership years, scholarship, extracurricular activities, letters of recommendation, and essay submitted.
The Irish American Home Society, through this program, seeks students who: understand/ appreciate their heritage; show an appreciation of the value of an education, and are willing to work to achieve success.
In addition to the application form, please submit the following:
High School Senior
1. Official school transcript including first-semester senior grades, class rank and College Board scores.
2. Activity sheet including all extracurricular activities such as sports, class involvement, club involvement, and community service.
3. Two (2) letters of recommendation, one must be from a high school principal, counselor, or faculty member and the second from any person of your choice (not a family member).
1. Official transcript of courses completed including cumulative point ratio.
2. Activity sheet (same as item 2 for High School Senior).
3. Two letters of recommendation, one an individual associated with your college/university
and one from a person of your choice (not a family member).
A previous High School Scholarship winner IS NOT eligible for a college scholarship.
A previous College Scholarship winner IS NOT eligible for a second scholarship.
How To Apply for Irish Decent Scholarships
Submit Completed applications and all supporting materials to the email.
Contact: Jim Moriarty, Scholarship Chair 860-563-0804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline For The Irish American Home Scholarship
The deadline for submittal of completed applications and all supporting materials is May 1, annually. Applications postmarked after May 1, annually, will be rejected.
The scholarship will be awarded at the June assembly of the IAHS.
Listed below contain various scholarships available for students in 2022
- Google Conference And Travel Scholarships
- Fully Funded: Climate Tracker’s COP Fellowship
- CNN Diversity Fellowship At ONA17 For Digital Journalists
- The TED Fellowship
- Funded Women Football Conference for Women in Football and Journalism in Germany
- Google Travel and Conference Grants in USA | UPDATED
- Women Techmakers Scholarship Program for Women in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Wentworth Tuition: Scholarships and Costs of Living
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.