There are several Leeds University Postgraduate Scholarships for international students. Currently, applications are been accepted for the Masters’ Scholarships for International Students At the University of Leeds Tetley and Lupton, eligible persons are invited to apply for this program.
The University of Leeds is a Russell Group university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, established in 1831. The University strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
Level/Field of study
The Masters’ Scholarships for International Students At University of Leeds 2022 is hosted by the University of Leeds, UK.
The scholarship is open to international students.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds International rate – capped at £22,000.
- Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships. Ranging from International research Masters scholarships, Taught Master’s scholarships, and so on.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants MUST first apply for the relevant programme of study and are in receipt of a Student ID Number1/Application ID Number to be eligible for a Tetley & Lupton Scholarship. Applications without a valid ID Number will be rejected.
- These awards are only available to applicants who would be liable to pay academic fees at the full international fee rate;
- Applicants must normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’ (eg, successful applicants are likely to be in the top 5% of their BSC/BA cohort) Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must have already met the University’s English Language requirements. Some Schools require a standard of English higher than the University minimum. You should have a valid test result, which is normally no more than two years old by your official start date at the University of Leeds. Examples of an acceptable English Language Standard can be found at http://www.leeds.ac.uk/projectleeds/info/123100/admissions/143/entry_requirements;
- These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree or equivalent qualification;
Once you are in receipt of your Student ID Number/Student Application ID Number please click on the following link: https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/centrally-funded-masters-postgraduate-scholarships which will take you to the online application form.
Please be aware that you may be required to provide 2 academic references to the relevant School in support of your scholarship application.
The deadline for submission is May 3 annually.
For more information on the scholarship, visit the link below:
- Westminster International Fully-funded Scholarships for Developing Countries – the UK
- O’Donovan Scholarships in Ireland
- Fully Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Leeds UK
- DAAD Scholarships For Masters research program African Students
- Beihang University Postgraduate Scholarship in China
- Simon Business School International MBA Scholarships in the USA
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. However, if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.