The Marketing Institute of Ireland is offering opportunities at MII Digital Marketing & Analytics Masters Scholarships in Ireland, 2018. This programme is aim to deliver a rigorous business curriculum, and is an excellent learning experience for like-minded professionals who are all seeking to develop their business credentials.
The Marketing Institute of Ireland (MII) is the professional body for Ireland’s marketing people, in operation since 1962. The Marketing Institute provides training courses and organises the All Ireland Marketing Awards (AIM Awards) and digital marketing event, DMX Dublin.
Offers are available for pursuing masters programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Digital Marketing.
The scholarship awards the successful candidates with 50% of the course fees.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
There are two scholarships available.
Students from Ireland are eligible to apply.
Applicants for this rigorous MSc programme should hold;
- An honours degree in a business discipline and minimum 2 years professional experience in a marketing-related role.
- honours degree in a non-business discipline AND minimum 4 years professional experience in a marketing-related role.
- Other applicants may be consider on exceptional background and aptitude. If you are highly experienced but do not fully meet the academic criteria, please contact the Programme Manager below to get advice on your specific situation.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
31st May 2018
Candidates must apply for the programme and submit the following with their application:
- A detailed up-to-date CV.
- 400 word motivational letter, stating why you should be get the scholarship
To apply for the MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics, click the link or contact the Programme Manager via email.