OMAP’s 100 Word Essay Health Care Scholarship for U.S. Students
Education costs can add up fast, and a healthcare career doesn’t always come cheap. That’s why OMAP (OnlineMedicalAssistantPrograms.net) is offering their 100 word essay scholarship for all current and prospective students pursuing a career in the health care field. The aim of scholarship is to give as many healthcare students this opportunity as possible.
Four unique winners will be selected yearly to receive a one-time payment of $500.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in health-related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a healthcare related field
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Explain why you should be considered for this scholarship, using the following criteria:
- Minimum of 100 words, maximum of 200 words
- All essays should be written in English using correct grammar and punctuation
- All personal information needs to be accurate and truthful
- Pictures, audio, and video are accepted as part of the submission
Scholarship 1: March 31, 2017 (funds distributed by April 30, 2017)
Scholarship 2: June 30, 2017 (funds distributed by July 30, 2017)
Scholarship 3: September 30, 2017 (funds distributed by October 30, 2017)
Scholarship 4: December 31st, 2017 (funds dispersed by January 30th, 2017)