PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance at University of Edinburgh, UK-2017
University of Edinburgh is offering PhD Scholarships for overseas students. Up to three PhD scholarships are offered per year in Accounting and/or Finance. Applicants must have Masters Degree from an accredited university in the UK or overseas, with evidence of above-average academic achievement. Up to three PhD scholarships are offered for three years.
Scholarships are available for Doctoral Degree Level.
- A Masters degree from an accredited university in the UK or overseas, with evidence of above-average academic achievement (more than 65% overall in your Masters) and the ability to undertake independent research (MSc dissertation at distinction level).
- Applicants with a First or 2:1 Bachelors degree will be considered if they have an outstanding research proposal and prior support from a prospective supervisor in the Business School. In such an instance, you must contact an appropriate supervisor before applying.
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 7.0 overall, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates
- Successful applicants will be expected to contribute to our teaching programmes during their second and third years of the scholarship.
The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress, at the following rates:
- Non-European Union candidates: standard non-EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,500 per year
Number of Awards:
Up to 3
You must submit your online application for the PhD programme by the scholarship closing date