The tuition scholarship is available to students enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
Also, the scholarship will be awarded in recognition of recipients’ demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to push the software industry forward.
Table of contents
Level/Field of Study
Full-time students in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) disciplines
Microsoft Corporation (MS) is an American company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
As part of their corporate social responsibility, Microsoft strongly encourages underrepresented groups to pursue STEM fields because they value a broad range of perspectives and contributions.
They are especially committed to offering scholarships to those individuals from backgrounds that may historically have been underrepresented in the technical field.
They also prioritize scholarship applications that show exceptional leadership work in promoting diversity in STEM disciplines at their university.
For the Microsoft Tuition Scholarship:
- Recipients receive full or partial tuition covered for one academic year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or university.
- Microsoft will make a one-time payment to the designated school, and amounts are not transferable to other academic institutions.
- You may use the funds for tuition only – not for other costs listed on your bursar bills, such as room and board.
- Be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application is submitted
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0,
- Show satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related STEM discipline.
How to Apply
For more information on how you can apply for the Microsoft tuition scholarship, you can visit the link below: https://microsoft.recsolu.com/external/requisitions/28_5r8UnqXBHK1Cf_pNfcw
Microsoft Tuition Scholarship Deadline
Applications for the Microsoft Tuition Scholarship ended on 31st January 2023.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.