Standard Chartered Bank is offering Nigerian students loans which are the Smart Credit Educational Loan to help cover expenses and improve their lifestyle.
The Standard Chartered bank offers an unsecured personal loan program called the Smart credit Educational plan with the goal of assisting borrowers in realizing their aspirations and living life to the fullest.
This Smart Credit Educational Loan can pay tuition and living expenses. Students with the help of family and friends who have a full-time job can apply for this loan. The smart credit loan offers an unsecured personal loan to help you realize your dreams and live life to the fullest.
About the Standard Chartered Bank Students Loan
Standard Chartered Bank is offering Nigerian students smart credit loans, which is an unsecured personal installment loans. Students with the help of friends and family who are employed full time can apply for the loan.
Nigerian students can apply for smart credit loans from Standard Chartered Bank, which are unsecured personal installment loans.
The Smart Credit Educational Loans can help with living expenses and other charges, as well as paying for tuition and other personal purchases like clothing and cars.
Smart Credit Educational Loan offers you a quick and convenient personal financing solution, whether to buy a car, pay tuition for a graduate degree, or to improve your home.
The loan comprises:
- Monthly repayments of the loan, for up to 6 years
- About 10 million can be borrowed
- In a situation of death, credit life insurance is provided, which helps relatives not to be responsible for the bank
Loans are granted at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank and only to customers who meet the eligibility criteria. Other terms and conditions apply:
- Certified identification document
- At least a net salary of 50,000 naira
- Confirmation letter from employer
- Application form completed and signed
- Payment statements for the last 3 months
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Copy of organization identity card
- Form of identification: international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card, National identity card
- Where needed, birth certificate
- It will open a letter of confirmation from your employer to confirm that a salary account for you in Standard Chartered bank
- Documents showing the place of residence and utility bills
How to apply
Click here for more information on how to apply
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa,