Applications are ongoing for scholarships to study Masters of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) at the Strathmore University Masters Scholarships in Kenya, 2018-2019. Scholarships are available for up to a maximum of two years.
Strathmore University is a chartered university based in Nairobi, Kenya. Strathmore College was started in 1961, as the first multi-racial, multi-religious Advanced-level Sixth Form College offering science and arts subjects, by a group of professionals who formed a charitable educational trust (now the Strathmore Educational Trust).
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Offers are available for pursuing Master of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT).
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of subjects in the university.
Strathmore University will pay 90 percent tuition fees according to the fees structure and a monthly stipend to the scholarship holder, covering the cost of living including accommodation.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply. Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encourage to apply.
- Applications for SU Masters’ scholarships at Strathmore University must be in any of the following fields of study: Master of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT).
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English
30th March 2018
Candidates must submit the following application documents:
- All the requirements in the Masters’ Information Sheet. Please download the information sheet here.
- Strathmore University’s Post-graduate Application form. Download here.
- Two letters of reference attesting to your ability to undertake graduate studies. One must be an academic reference. Please pay attention to the Masters’ Information Sheet requirements in selecting your references. Please download a copy of the Reference Form here.
- A copy of National ID or bio page of your passport
How to Apply:
Applicants can submit both a soft and hard copy of the application by post, fax or via email.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.