The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine is a higher education institution and registered charity located in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) invites applications from medical doctors (MBBS or equivalent) from developing countries for its professional Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (DTM&H).
Therefore we have researched and bring to you the Liverpool School Of Tropical Medicine Scholarships For Developing Countries, to have a better understanding of the scholarships
This program is useful for physicians already practicing in developing countries who require an update on infectious, parasitic, and other health problems. LSTM is currently accepting applications for the 2022 academic session.
The LSTM is also offering a number of its International Student Scholarships in Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (DTM&H) for these physicians from developing countries.
Just relax, take your time and go through this article, we have arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in the Tropical Medicine Scholarships.
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Liverpool School Of Tropical Medicine Scholarships For Developing Countries
Level/ Field of Study
Offers are available for pursuing Graduate courses in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene as offered by the university. Read more about the program here.
Host Nationality For Tropical Medicine Scholarships For Developing Countries
The Scholarships are to be hosted in Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM), Pembroke Place, Liverpool, UK. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
International Students from Developing Countries are eligible to apply. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Full Fee Scholarship only, this does not cover flights, accommodation or stipend. Funding applies to the duration of the course
The number of scholarship offers was not made specified. However, a limited number of full-fee scholarship is offered per academic year
- To be considered for one of the scholarships, applicants must be:
- A national of a developing country
- Working currently in a developing country and planning to return to work in a developing country upon completion of the program.
Eligible students offered a conditional place on a course will automatically be sent a scholarship application form. Please visit the official website (link to it is below) for more information.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
Application Deadline For the Scholarship
The application deadline for the submission 30th September annually.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Most Affordable Medical Universities in Australia for International Students
- The University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship
- International Women’s Conference Scholarship in Australia
- Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships At the University Of Melbourne in Australia
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia
- Fully Funded Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.