Opportunities are available for Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel, 2018, under the project titled: Human Trafficking: A Labor Perspective European Research Council (ERC) Research Project. International students are eligible to apply.
The Tel Aviv University (TAU) – Israel’s largest and most comprehensive institution of higher learning – is home to over 30,000 students studying in nine faculties and over 125 schools and departments across the spectrum of sciences, humanities and the arts.
Field of study:
The LPHT, a five-year research project, studies the causes of human trafficking and its regulation.
- Fellowship awards:
- Two postdoctoral fellows ( approx. $30,000 per year, for up to 4 years)
- Two doctoral students – ($20,000 per year, for up to 4 years) Doctoral students must be studying as PhD candidates in Tel Aviv University Faculty of Law. The TAU Law PhD program accepts graduate students from around the world.
- Visiting faculty/research fellows ($750-$1,500 per month, between 3-6 months). Fellows can be at different stages of their academic career, including doctoral students, postdoctoral students, and faculty at other universities.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
15th May 2018
Application and Fellowship Information for post-doctoral and doctoral students/faculty/research visitors:
Submit all applications to projects’ PI Dr Hila Shamir at email@example.com and to the projects’ administrative director Dr Ayelet Peer at firstname.lastname@example.org; and include the following documents.
- Cover letter describing your interest in the project and stating the nature and duration of position you seek with us.
- Detailed CV (including the list of publications)
- A preliminary research proposal (in English; up to 3 pages) for a research project you hope to pursue in the context of the LPHT fellowship.
- An example of academic writing (article, research paper, or dissertation chapter)
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant’s qualifications for doctoral or postdoctoral research, respectively (in English or Hebrew).
- The working language at the LPHT project is English
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click Research Scholarships
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.