Entries are currently ongoing for the ASEAN CSR Fellowship 2023. This Fellowship seeks to build top-notch men to handle regional issues on anti-corruption, Environmental degradation, and Human rights.
The program also seeks to build up the next generation of ambassadors for responsible business in Southeast Asia, harnessing the private sector’s potential in addressing critical regional issues in anti-corruption, environmental degradation, and human rights.
The CSR program is a fully-funded program for applicants in the ASEAN region.
ASEAN CSR Fellowship Programme is open to citizens of the 10 ASEAN member states. Scholarships are available and will be offered to top applicants.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Here’s the table of content for an overview of what to expect in this article.
Table of contents
Brief History About ASEAN CSR Fellowship
The Fellowship is part of ACN’s ongoing efforts to help practitioners redefine CSR.
This is to clear the misconception that it is just corporate philanthropy and volunteerism towards the business responsibility to look beyond their bottom line and consider the social and environmental implications of their activities; responsible business practice.
The attention is shifted from how businesses spend money (charity) to how the money is made.
All You Need To Know About ASEAN CSR Fellowship
In this section, you’ll find the specific information you’d require to successfully apply and win the ASEAN CSR Fellowship.
The ASEAN CSR Fellowship is not a full-time fellowship. The following main topics will be covered over the three modules through classroom sessions, workshops, site visits, and talks:
SEE ALSO: How to get a Master’s in Management Information Systems (MIS) Online in 2023
The ASEAN Countries are hosting the ASEAN CSR Fellowship.
Scholarships can be taken in Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, and the Philippines.
The year-long journey will take fellows to 4 countries in ASEAN countries, and they will spend five days each in Singapore/Malaysia, Myanmar, and Vietnam.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country—Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying for and Winning a Scholarship.
Number of Scholarships
The number of scholarships offered will depend on the quality of applications received.
Partial scholarships funded by the Governments of Sweden and the UK will be offered to top applicants, with a particular preference for applicants from the less developed countries in ASEAN. Fellows will have to bear the cost of 3 return flights on their own. At the same time, all other components of the program will be covered by the partial scholarship.
Citizen of any of the 10 ASEAN member states is eligible to apply.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- National citizen of any of the 10 ASEAN member states
- Mid-career professionals in business, government, civil society, or other relevant sectors with a demonstrable passion for and commitment to advancing a career in CSR
- 25 to 45 years old
- Strong command of the English language, as the course will be taught only in English.
- Be able to join the fellowship meeting and other work.
- Be able to work independently.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement for CSR programs: Applicants must have a previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
SEE ALSO: UNICAF Scholarships for International Students, 2023
How to Apply
To apply, please submit all required documents to Melissa-at-asean-csr-network.org. Mandatory documents
- Resume Please include the following information in up to two pages: Personal data: e.g., full name, address, nationality, education, languages spoken, and Current and previous employment and education history.
- Written submission To better understand your motivations for applying to this Fellowship, please cover the points below in a written request (300-600 words).
- Provide at least two referees. One of the referees must be your current employer, a previous employer, an academic supervisor, or a community leader whom you have worked with (e.g., from civil society, a religious organization, or other voluntary commitments). Please provide us with their names, titles, and contact information. Please click on the scholarship link below to get the Application Form.
The ASEAN CSR scholarship/Fellowship is not ongoing, but we will keep you posted once registration starts. Please check back.
We also Recommend
- Ashoka ASEAN Social Impact Award For Social Entrepreneurs -Singapore
- The ASEAN-Korea Centre International Conference on ASEAN in Seoul
- UCD Smurfit School Club Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship in Ireland
- Southeast Asia Fintech Summit Malaysia
- CREEES Wayne Vucinich Fellowship for International Students at Stanford University in the USA
- Top 20 Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for Literature Students
- Heriot-Watt University Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students UK
- APPLY FOR TOP 10 ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS (SHARE)
- Full 21 Masters Degree Scholarships for Environmental Science Students
- 15 Best Ph.D. Scholarships for Mathematics Students
Do you find this content helpful or have any questions about the information we provided here? Please drop a comment in our comment box, and we will reply soon.