AIT, Creative Technology Educators is of initiAIT Scholarships. Scholarships are available for new undergraduate students commencing in an AIT Bachelor Degree in the 2017 academic calendar.
Scholarships are awarded to study in Bachelor of Interactive Media, Bachelor of Digital Design or Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile Applications Development, or Games Programming).
AIT, Creative Technology Educators is a specialist higher education and vocational education institution based in Sydney, Australia, with a second campus opening in Melbourne, Australia in 2015.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Interactive Media, Digital Design or Information Technology (Mobile Applications Development, or Games Programming).
Scholarship Award: Recipients of this scholarship will be awarded an $8,000 discount off their tuition fees (50% applicable for the first term and 50% for the last term of the Bachelor Degree).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Number of Scholarships: There are six scholarships available (Three for Sydney and three for Melbourne).
Eligibility: Student who is eligible for this scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Be domestic student (Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Applied to AIT directly and be commencing in 2017
- Not have undertaken any previous study at a tertiary level, excluding
- TAFE and extension studies were undertaken as part of a year 12 program
- Meet all other eligibility criteria and entry requirements for AIT’
- Bachelor Degree courses for the 2017 major intakes
- Complete the challenge brief as per details above
Nationality: This scholarship is only available to domestic students.
College Admission Requirement
- Australian Year 12 with an ATAR of 60 or above; OR
- Successful interview with AIT’s student enrollment advisors. Students intending to study interactive media or design courses are encouraged to prepare a portfolio for the admissions interview; or
- You have completed a relevant certificate level 4 and/or diploma and attend an interview with a student enrollment advisor; OR
- Alternative entry may be available in certain circumstances (e.g. you have completed a relevant AIT diploma first or you are a mature student).
How to Apply:
Step 1: Prepare your documents. Make sure that you have the following documents ready:
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or proof of citizenship and photo ID
- Tax file number (for applying for FEE HELP)
- FEE HELP (if applicable)
- HSC Results (if applicable, if not present you may apply for an interview & portfolio
- ATAR (if you have one, if you have not yet received it you may supply it at a later date)
- Portfolio (if applicable)
Step 2: Submit your application. Fill out either the online or the paper application form below.
- Apply Online
- Download Paper Application Form
Interview: Once we receive your application, you will be contacted within one business day by one of our friendly student enrolment advisers to arrange a suitable time for an interview. Interview in person or via telephone/Skype (you will need to come to the campus to fill out the FEE HELP application form and sign your letter of offer)
- March 9, 2017 (for the March 2017 intake)
- June 26, 2017 (for the July 2017 intake)
- October 16, 2017 (for the October 2017 intake)
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.