Applications are now open for the Western Sydney International Bursary at Western Sydney University. This bursary is open to international students enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate courses this 2022.
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 and will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees. It does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover, or other costs associated with the study.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in this program.
About the sponsor: Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney.
It is a provider of undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher research degrees with campuses in Bankstown, Blacktown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta, and Penrith.
It is currently ranked in the top 400 in the world in 2022; THE World University Rankings and 19th in Australia in 2022.
Level/ Field of Study
This Australia international Bursary covers the following courses:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (entrance to university)
The Australia international Bursary is awarded by Western Sydney to international students who enroll in a postgraduate program in 2022.
This Australia international Bursary is basically available for Students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Aside from the Sydney International Bursary 2022, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Western Sydney International Bursary 2022 worth
Western Sydney Bursary worth $ 3,000, – This is a onetime contribution to tuition, excluding living expenses, accommodation, transportation, student health insurance foreigners, and other tuition fees.
To be eligible for the Western Sydney Bursary 2022 program, the Applicant must be:
- Be a new foreign student starting a bachelor’s or graduate program at Western Sydney in 2022
- Candidates for the first time an application for admission to a bachelor’s or doctoral program
- Be an international student with a university degree
- Be citizens of the eligible countries above.
Applicants are not eligible if you:
- Are citizens of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Are studying abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- currently, have an existing offer for study in 2022 (any intake)
- are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Western Sydney University
- Are cross-institutional applicant
- You are a foundation and diploma student studying at The College
- Are an applicant applying to study at the Sydney City campus
- Do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- Are awarded another scholarship by the University or another organization that covers the cost of tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University in 2021 (any intake).
How to Apply for Western Sydney International Bursary 2022
No utility is essential. All new programs for admission will likely be routinely regarded as a bursary. If you’re a hit, your bursary is offering will probably be defined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Bursaries introduced to students starting off learning about in 2022 are restricted. Selection for every consumption will probably be in response to early acceptance via the broadcast time limits.
The Western Sydney Bursary 2022 program application deadline is May 24, 2022
- Study in Australia: University of Sydney Tuition Fees and Admission Requirements
- LIST OF AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES AND THEIR WEBSITES
- University of Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia
- International Students UTS Master of Animation and Visualisation Full Scholarship In Australia
- International Undergraduate Sydney Scholar Awards – Australia
- University of Sydney Honours Scholarship in Australia
- Dean’s International Master Degree Scholarship at the University of Sydney in Australia
- Travel Nurse Across America Nursing Scholarship
- STUDY IN UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, COURSES AND RANKING
- Top 20 Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Programs
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.