The University of Canterbury is glad to announce its 25 University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarships in New Zealand 2022-2023 New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
This scholarship supports students to study towards a research master’s degree at the University of Canterbury.
The scholarship is tenable by full-time and part-time students engaged in a qualifying project comprising a single thesis, dissertation, research project, creative work, or performance with a credit weighting in the range 90–120 points, towards a master’s degree at the University.
The University of Canterbury will give you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. The University of Canterbury is a prestigious destination that is ranked in the world’s top 250 universities. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
About This University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarships
In the case of a student already enrolled for a master’s degree at the University, the term of the scholarship will be reduced by any period that the recipient has already completed for the qualifying project at the time that the scholarship is conferred.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarships are available to Master’s degree program.
The scholarship is to be taken in New Zealand.
Australian and New Zealand students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. You can also read through our scholarship winning strategy to get more insight into winning this scholarship (you can open in a new tab).
Tuition fees at the New Zealand domestic rate to the points value of the qualifying project.
The scholarship does not cover additional fees that accrue if the qualifying project is extended beyond the enrolment period normally commensurate with the points value of the project.
In no case will the payment of the fees commence, or be backdated to an enrolment date, prior to 1 January of the year following application (for those who applied by 15 October), or 1 July of the year of application (for those who applied by 15 May). The scholarship does not cover other costs, such as the Student Services Levy.
University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarships Eligibility:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 2.1 The scholarship is tenable by full-time and part-time students engaged in a qualifying project comprising a single thesis, dissertation, research project, creative work, or performance with a credit weighting in the range 90–120 points and contributing towards a master’s degree at the University.
- 3 2.2 Applicants must have met the academic requirements for enrolment at the university in the qualifying project by 10 December (for those who apply by 15 October) or 10 July (for those who apply by 15 May).
- 2.3 By the relevant deadline in clause 2.2 in the year of application:
- applicants must have received final confirmed grades for the qualifying degree;
- applicants requiring admission with equivalent standing must have had this admission confirmed unconditionally (including any English language requirements).
- 2.4 Students may not take up the scholarship until any non-academic requirements for the qualifying degree have been completed and credited. Offers of scholarships to applicants whose qualifying degree is the BE(Hons) from the University of Canterbury are conditional on the completion and crediting of ENGR 200 by 15 March in the year following application (for those applying by 15 October), or by 15 July in the year of application (for those applying by 15 May).
- 2.5 Applicants who are simultaneously enrolled in course papers and the qualifying project must have completed at least 60 points (0.5 EFTS) of the papers at the master’s level.
- 2.6 Candidates may apply only once for a UC Master’s Scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarships
The scholarship is awarded in two rounds each year. Applications must be made online at the Scholarships website4 by 15 May or by 15 October.
October 15, 2022
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- University of Melbourne International Human Rights Scholarship– Australia
- Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS)
- The University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship
- Study In Australia: University Of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship For International Students
- University of Glasgow Nursing International Scholarships in UK
- Queensland University Academic Scholarship, Australia
- Lissie Rathbone Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Canterbury
- University of Canterbury International First Year Scholarships
- University of Canterbury International First Year Scholarship
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum