Are you an insurance and risk management student in the US? Grab this opportunity to win a scholarship worth $2000.
The Tom Cory scholarship program is an annual scholarship. This scholarship is an insurance and risk management scholarships, The prize is available to both students and students taking an architectural course. A minimum of 3.0 GPA is also required. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
About Tom Cory scholarship
Tom Cory was a founding member of APA and in his honor, APA developed the Tom Cory scholarship program. This $ 2,000 scholarship is awarded annually to a deserving student enrolled in an architectural program. There is no nationality restriction for the scholarship.
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
The winner receives $ 2,000.
Eligibility For The Tom Cory scholarship 2020
In order to qualify for the Tom Cory Scholarship, you must meet the following conditions:
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher. Must maintain a 3.0 G.P.A. during the scholarship period.
- Must continue education in pursuit of an architectural degree.
- Must have at least two semesters of school left to complete from the date of the award. Both Undergraduate and Graduate levels are acceptable.
- Must be involved in activities related to the architectural field
Level / Field of Study
The Tom Cory scholarship 2022 is open to undergraduate and graduate degrees in architecture courses.
The Tom Cory scholarship is hosted in the United States and Canada.
The Tom Cory scholarship is open to all nationalities.
Aside from this insurance and risk management scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
How To Apply For The Tom Cory Scholarship
To apply, the following materials must be submitted:
- Completed Scholarship Application
- A transcript of two years in college through the last grading period prior to the date of application.
- A typed description of your career plans after graduation.
- A typed essay (essay 1) explaining why you chose this career.
- A typed essay (essay 2) of 300 –500 words on a topic of your choice related to the precast concrete industry.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member of your College or University.
Deadline For The Application of The Tom Cory Scholarship 2022
The Deadline for the Tom Cory scholarship is 31 March every year.
- University of Ottawa International Scholarships in Canada
- University Of Guelph CGS MSc Scholarships In Canada
- Latest Canada Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. Programmes 2020
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) in Canada
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee (QES) Scholarship Program
- Schulich Leader Scholarships
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students 2020 (SHARE)
- International Intermediate Fellowships
- International Ambassador Scholarships at Salisbury University in USA
- Haven of Peace Academy Merit Scholarships for Tanzanian Students