Application is ongoing for the 2022 BI Presidential Scholarship. The BI Presidential Scholarship is offered in order to ensure that education becomes accessible to everyone in Norway.
About the BI Presidential Scholarships
The Norwegian Business School which has sought to present an easier way of doing business has hereby initiated the BI Presidential Scholarships. Access to quality education and the right tools have always given the country an edge over one another.
Level/Field of Study:
This scholarship is packaged for students who have been through difficulties in furthering their education after their bachelor’s degree.
The beauty of this scholarship is that it isn’t restricted to a particular group of people.
There is a myriad of courses for students to pursue in universities spread all over the city of Norway.
This program also connects students from different countries to a platform where they can learn, be taught and solve challenges they each face.
Field of Study:
Each student gets access to diverse courses they can pursue at different universities in Norway.
The BI Presidential Scholarships will be taken in select universities across Norway.
BI Presidential Scholarships is for international students from different countries all over the world.
Number of Awardees
There is a numbering of over 24 awardees who are expected to emerge from this scholarship program.
Exceptional students will be given top priority under the BI Presidential Scholarships.
This connotes that students with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales will be considered highly.
The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the program based on the following conditions set below.
Documentation of the financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial plan.
Conditions for Second Year:
1. Full study progression (60 ECTS) in the first year.
2. Minimum GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of the first year (60 ECTS).
This scholarship covers full tuition and living expenses for the first year of study and is also made renewable for the second year.
The selection process for the BI Presidential Scholarships will be undertaken by a team of intelligent professionals who will manage the process.
Duration of Program:
The BI Presidential Scholarships will span for a period of two years which covers the time for the program.
To apply for this prestigious scholarship, the candidate needs to;
- Present a written essay that signals why he should be considered for the offer
- Upload this essay on the online application portal
The deadline for applicants interested in the BI Presidential Scholarships is March 1, annually.
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Government of Holland International Scholarship At Leiden University
- KC Kuok Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- James C. Gaither Junior Fellows Program
- Study in Ireland: Tuition Fees, Cost of Living, Admission and Visa Requirements
- 50 Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong, Australia
- FEBE Study Tour Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- Elon University Scholarships
- WHO Global Malaria Programme
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.