The call for the 4th cohort for a Master Programme in Embedded and Mobile Systems is now open.
The program with strong regional industry links equips students with in-demand skills and competencies in a dynamic field. Graduates with a Bachelor`s degree or equivalent in the STEM field can now apply until November 15. Courses will commence in January 2022.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About CENIT@EA Masters Programme
ENIT@EA offers a 2-year Master in Embedded and Mobile Systems that is geared towards the needs of the private and public sectors in East Africa. The Master includes elements such as an internship, an applied Master thesis, Summer Schools, guest lecturers from the private and public sector, as well as Entrepreneurial and Soft Skills training. This enables the students to develop and marketize digital solutions, that are crucial for the transformation of industries and the development of the region.
The EMoS program is structured in academic modules which include distinctive and integrative courses with high educational and practical content that address the local and regional development needs and challenges. The program includes a variety of courses and focuses on four major topics, which are highly relevant for current industrial issues: Mobile Computing, Embedded Systems, Soft Skills, and Basic Skills. More information can be found in our webpage Programme Structure.
The main academic goal of this program is to strengthen teaching and research in Embedded and Mobile Systems in the EAC. The program is demand-driven with industrial linkage in order to strengthen the entrepreneurial skills and the employability of graduates in this field. By closely cooperating with EA industries, new opportunities are offered to graduates, as their skills are directly matched to the region’s needs.
CENIT@EA Masters Programme in Embedded and Mobile Systems- Eligibility Requirements
- The call is aimed at graduates with a first academic degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields related to Embedded and Mobile systems, as well as professionals working already in the academia or private and the public sector.
- The CENIT@EA project especially aims to strengthen the role of women in STEM-related fields and the ICT sector. Female graduates are therefore particularly encouraged to apply.
- CENIT@EA supports students in the EMoS Master Program with comprehensive scholarships.
- These cover tuition fees applied at NM-AIST, a monthly allowance, rent assistance, financial assistance for research writings and printing costs.
- Eligible are exclusively students admitted to the EMoS programme who can apply for scholarships here.
CENIT@EA Masters Programme in Embedded and Mobile Systems- Method of Application
Interested students can apply for admission to the master’s program in Embedded and Mobile Systems through the NM-AIST Online Admission System. The admissions process is fully handled by NM-AIST.
For assistance or more inquiries on general admission applications to the EMoS program at NM-AIST please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +255 628 183 676 during office hours.
International Education Scholarships- Application Deadline
The deadline for this award entry submission is November 15th, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
We Also Recommend
- Facebook Global Challenges 2022 In The USA
- International Grants and Bursaries at University of Pavia in Italy 2022
- Facebook Accelerator Program 2022 For Young Entrepreneurs
- Top 10 Marketable Careers in Public Health | 2022
- 10 Boarding Schools in Minnesota For Boys & Girls | 2022 Rankings
- Win The 2022 Developer Circles Community Challenge