The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) is seeking students for the MSc scholarships. Scholarships are available in the area of Agricultural and Applied Economics for the 2021-2022 academic year.
About CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa, 2022
The aim of the CMAAE MSc Scholarships is to strengthen local individual and institutional capacity to conduct an independent, rigorous inquiry into problems pertinent to the management of Sub-Saharan African economies through synergistic programmes combining economic research with postgraduate training in economics.
African Economic Research Consortium is a premier capacity building institution in the advancement of research and graduate training that inform economic policies in Africa.
These CMAAE MSc scholarships are available for students to pursue their master degree.
These scholarships are awarded in the field of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CMAAE MSc Scholarships Benefits
These CMAAE MSc Scholarships will cover the following:
- In its 3-year programme, our funding agency, in cooperation with the CMAAE Programme of AERC, is offering up to 50 in-region scholarships for the Master of Science Programme in Agricultural and Applied Economics
Numbers of Scholarships
The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics offers up to 50 scholarships to BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa annually.
CMAAE MSc Scholarships are been hosted by The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics and are to be taken in Africa.
The CMAAE MSc Scholarships is open to indigenous students from BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa. Applicants of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia can apply for these scholarships.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Eligibility for CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa, 2022
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Must be nationals of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia;
- Must have attained a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree in Agricultural Economics or related field from a recognized university;
- Must be willing to work in their country government ministries/ institutions upon graduation.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command in the English language.
How to Apply for CMAAE MSc Scholarships 2022
Applicants applying for CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa, 2022 can apply via online mode and must submit the under listed documents:
- Scholarship application letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- MSc admission letter or temporary/provisional admission letter, or an official letter assuring admission with fee structure;
- Certified copies of University transcripts and certificates;
- An academic reference from at least a Senior Lecturer;
Application Deadline for CMAAE MSc Scholarships 2022
The application deadline is June 15, annually.
- Fraser of Allander Institute MSc Scholarships Applied Economics in UK
- African Researchers Humanities Fellowship Program
- Trinity College Dublin MSc Scholarships for International Students in Ireland
- Fully-Funded Commonwealth PhD Scholarships at NTU in Singapore
- Teaching Assistant Scholarships in Economics at University of Barcelona, Spain
- List of Scholarships For Uganda, Undergraduate, postgraduate and Fellowships(SHARE THIS)
- PASGR DAAD Scholarships for the Master of Research and Public Policy
- Ghana, Kenya & Nigeria – University of Stirling International Masters Awards in Scotland
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.