If you are seeking college financial assistance, you can apply for the Dalda Scholarship. The Dalda Foundation trusts Pakistan offering a merit scholarship scheme for Pakistan students who want to continue their study by availing scholarships from class 1styear, graduate to master level under special and merit-based scholarships.
The Dalda Scholarship for Pakistani Students takes care of all education fee expenses under this scholarship scheme.
IN this article, we will give you tips on how to apply successfully for this scholarship.
About Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program
Dalda Foundation Scholarship program has been known for granting scholarships and Financial Assistance for the needy or poor and deserving students.
The Aim and the main Objective of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Finance, so they can achieve their goals and vision.
Also, the Dalda scholarship for Pakistani students is to provide opportunities for deserving students who wish to continue their studies up to a higher level.
This will be a great chance for Pakistani students to enhance and develop their skills and knowledge.Level/Field of study:
The scholarship is available for pursuing a diploma, undergraduate, and master’s degree in the following subjects:
The scholarship is hosted in Pakistan.
The scholarship is open to local students from Pakistan.
The scholarship will cover the expenses related to study, uniform, and traveling costs.
The number differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met for every applicant to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Download the Application Form From DALDA Website.
- You can download the form, fill the form, attach the necessary documents & Email Your format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also get the Application Forms from any Board & then You can fill the Form & Send Your form through Courier at P.O. BOX NO. 17654 Gulshan e Iqbal Near NIPA, Karachi.
The best mode of applying for the scholarship is by post
This will really be a great opportunity for Pakistani students to continue their higher studies and to make their bright careers.
The scholarship has ended but keeps in touch with us for the deadline.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
We Also Recommend;
- Fully Funded International Scholarships (SHARE)
- Kana Scholarship for Ethiopian Students
- Scholarships For Developing Countries (SHARE)
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Ongoing Scholarships in Nigeria [UPDATED]
- ONGOING: UNICAF Scholarship – APPLY
- Indonesia Government Masters Scholarship for developing countries
- Quest University Scholarships for International Students in Canada
- Latest Canada Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. Programmes
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.