Are you a high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level? Digital Responsibility E-Waste Scholarship is available for you that’s sponsored by Digital Responsibility Organization.
The objective of this scholarship is to help you realize the effect of e-waste and what can be done in order to reduce e-waste. A $1000 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Digital Responsibility Organization was launched by a group of Silicon Valley technology workers. It seeks to share with young people the personal and public consequences of technology.
What You Need To Know About Digital Responsibility E-waste Scholarship
Each year there are 20 to 50 million tons of e-waste discarded in the world.
E-waste contains toxic materials, including heavy metals, that can easily seep into the ground and ultimately get into groundwater supplies. According to the EPA, recycling e-waste allows over 100 million pounds of materials to be reused annually.
The purpose of this scholarship is to help you understand the impact of e-waste and what can be done to reduce e-waste.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, this is for you the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The scholarship is available to all U.S citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The digital responsibility scholarship winners will get a $1,000 scholarship.
- You must be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level.
- Home-schooled students will also be eligible.
- There is no age limit.
- You also need to be a U.S. citizen or lawful resident.
How to Apply For The Digital Responsibility Scholarship
Complete the application form below including a 140-character message about e-waste. The top 10 applications will be selected as finalists. The finalists will be asked to write a full-length 500- to 1,000-word essay about e-waste.
Implementing for the scholarship, the candidates are required to complete the application form through the link:
You can assess the given link for the article subject: http://www.digitalresponsibility.org/environmental-and-societal-impact-of-technology/
Digital Responsibility Scholarship Winners
We’ll select the 10 finalists based on the content of the 140-character message. The winner will be selected based on the content and creativity of the 500- to 1,000-word essay.
Digital Responsibility E-Waste Scholarship Application Form
If you are interested in applying for the digital responsibility E-waste scholarship, please fill the application form below by following the link.
Digital Responsibility Scholarship Deadline:
April 30, 2022, to coincide with Earth Day is the deadline for E-Waste Scholarship.
For more information on the E-waste Scholarship 2022, click on the link below:
You must be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level. Homeschooled students are also eligible. There is no age limit. You must also be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
The scholarship is worth $1000.
The Digital Responsibility E-Waste Scholarship is a yearly program.
- 15 Ph.D. Scholarships for Business Administration Students
- 16 Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships for all Nationalities in Austria
- Easy Procedures to Get Pakistan Student Visa Fast
- APPLY French government scholarships for Kenyans
- Don’t Text and Drive Yearly Scholarship in the USA
- Islamic Development Bank Merit Scholarship Program
- Easiest ways to Win $1,000 from Moolahspot scholarship [DETAILED]
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Trinidad & Tobago Students
- Sure Tips to get China Student VISA Fast
- Russian Government Scholarship for International Students