Applications are available for the University of Westminster-funded Duke of Grafton Scholarship. The scholarship is open to applicants who are international students from a developing country and who hold an offer for a full-time master’s program.
Candidates can earn full lessons, accommodation, living expenses, and flights to London.
Table of contents
About Duke of Grafton Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded jointly with the International Students House (ISH). The Duke of Grafton was one of the founders of ISH and is known for carrying out important restorations to Regent’s Park and using some of the terraces for educational purposes.
About University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its former institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the United Kingdom.
The Duke of Grafton Scholarship is mainly made available for international students from developing countries who are pursuing Master’s postgraduate studies in the school. Get access to other Undergraduate scholarships, click on the link
The Scholarship is hosted in the UK. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
The Duke of Grafton Scholarships are available for international students from developing countries. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be eligible for the competition, all applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course within the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University.
- You can check which college your course belongs to on their colleges and schools page.
- For scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries.
- The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list, you can apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application form
Click the following Link for More Information
Applications must be submitted online no later than May 31st, annually. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Duke of Grafton Scholarship-FAQs
Westminster is a proper, reputable, modern university, providing teaching and courses of high quality that have the full confidence of the Quality Assurance Agency.
You must demonstrate that you meet the following academic requirements: You must be in good academic standing. You must be 18 or older when you begin the program. If you are a student from a country using the GPA system, you must have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Study in University of Birmingham: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- 20 Master’s Scholarships for Egyptian Students to Study Abroad
- 15 Scholarships for Djiboutian students in Singapore
- Humber College Scholarships for International Students – Canada
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistani Bs, Ms PhD Students
- Scholarships: mbbs in the USA for International Students
- The University of Adelaide Partner Scholarship in Australia