Getting a degree from the faculty of humanities as an international student at Rhodes University? Then, Guy Butler Research Award In South Africa at Rhodes University is definitely an opportunity for you to grab.
Basically, Guy Butler Research Award In South Africa at Rhodes University receives applications yearly from students all over the world for the Guy Butler Research Award In South Africa at Rhodes University, 2021. This award is open to any student who will be pursuing full-time Postgraduate studies in one of the listed majors below.
However, the amount of the award will be given depending on the study level.
The Guy Butler Research Award
Guy Butler Research Award funded by the Rhodes University is targeted for all students with a strong academic record (grades 70% and above) who intend to pursue full-time Postgraduate studies in 2021.
It’s located in Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa, Rhodes is a small university which enjoys the distinction of having among the best undergraduate pass and graduation rates in South Africa, outstanding postgraduate success rates, and the best research output per academic staff member.
This is a testimony to the quality of students that Rhodes attracts and of academic provision, and to the commitment of Rhodes staff to student development and success. The scholarship is an opportunity for young students of literature to pursue their dreams of studying English literature at a higher level and to learn about the cultural literature of South Africa.
How Much IS Guy Butler Research Awards?
Successful candidates for the Guys Butler Research Awards will be gain the following according to their field of study:
- Honors: R80 000
- Masters: R90 000
- Doctoral: R100 000
Eligibility: Who Should Apply For This Research Awards?
- academic record (grades 70% and above)
- The award is open to any students pursuing full-time Postgraduate studies in one of the eligible courses mentioned below.
- Applicants must pursue research in one of the following fields:
English Language, English Literature, English-in-Education, South African English Drama, South African Journalism in English, Cultural studies focusing on English-related topics in Southern Africa and research in the area of English bilingualism, as an additional language.
Guy Butler Research Award In South Africa at Rhodes University covers Honors, master and doctoral program in the field of;
- English Language
- English Literature
- South African English Drama
- South African Journalism in English
Other filed includes Cultural studies focusing on English-related topics in Southern Africa and research in the area of English bilingualism, as an additional language.
Guy Butler Research Awards are to be taken at Rhodes University, South Africa. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Guy Butler Research Awards are open to all nationalities.
Application Process for the Research Award In South Africa, 2021.
- Submit a covering motivation letter with the application form (attached), including information regarding proposed studies
- A detailed academic CV (including email contact details of three academic referees)
- A full detailed academic transcript.
- The completed application form needs to be emailed back to email@example.com before the closing date.
The completed application form needs to be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
When is the Application Deadline the Butler Research Award?
Submission Deadline for Guy Butler Research Award In South Africa at Rhodes University, 2021
2 October Yearly.
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Study in Kampala International University: Admission, Ranking, Scholarships, Courses & Tuition Fees
- University of Gävle MBA Scholarships To Study in Sweden
- 25 Business Administration Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Top 10 Low Tuition Fee Universities in Canada with a Fee Less Than $10k
- Study In UAE: Abu Dhabi University Courses Offered and Tuition Fees
- Top 5 Most Affordable Countries to Study Abroad
- 5 Online Colleges/Universities You Can Enroll to Pursue An Online MBA Program
- Full Tuition MBA Scholarship for International Students in Sweden
- 5 Types of Popular Bachelors and Masters You Can Study Online
- Study in Ghana: Ghanaian Universities And Their Official School Fees
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.