Application for the HEERF Emergency Grants 2022 at University of Texas is ongoing!
The University of Texas, USA is offering an educational grant of 1,200 to $2,000 towards the cost of study of any program at the institution. This grant has especially been opened up for international and domestic students who showcase financial need during these tough times.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About University of Texas
The University of Texas is a public research university in Austin, Texas, founded in 1883. The University is composed of over 50,000 undergraduate and graduate students and over 24,000 faculty and staff.
It is a major center for academic research, with research expenditures totaling $679.8 million for the fiscal year 2018. The university houses seven museums and seventeen libraries, including the LBJ Presidential Library and the Blanton Museum of Art, and operates various auxiliary research facilities, such as the J. J. Pickle Research Campus and the McDonald Observatory.
The University of Texas at Austin offers more than 100 undergraduate and 170 graduate degrees. In the 2009–2010 academic year, the university awarded a total of 13,215 degrees: 67.7% bachelor’s degrees, 22.0% master’s degrees, 6.4% doctoral degrees, and 3.9% Professional degrees.
HEERF Emergency Grants- Benefit
Value of Award: $2,000
Who is eligible for HEERF Emergency Grants?
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional financial need.
- Applicants are required to hold a GPA of 3.5 or SAT score of at least 1070 or an ACT composite score of at least 23.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
How to apply for HEERF Emergency Grants
Method of Application: Applicants can apply to the University of Texas through its designated application portal or through the Common Application. Students need to fill a FAFSA application form to apply and be considered for the grant.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
HEERF Emergency Grants- Application Deadline
The entry deadline for this scholarship application is not announced yet.
We Also Recommend
- Facebook Global Challenges In The USA
- Facebook Accelerator Program For Young Entrepreneurs
- Win The Developer Circles Community Challenge
- Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies
- Institute for Human Sciences Milena Jesenska Fellowship for Journalists in Austria
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Scheme for International Students
- Fully-funded Ashinaga Undergraduate Scholarships for Orphans from sub-Saharan Africa
- OGE Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students in USA,
- University of Cambridge Scholarship Opportunities
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.