IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship for Indian Students in 2021 is currently open to Indian students, check eligibility and how to apply.
Candidates are invited to a postdoctoral fellowship who has a PhD and wants to study at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar(IIT Ropar). The duration of the scholarship is three years. Renewal must be done annually based on satisfactory performance and departmental recommendations.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support Indian students and provide an emergency grant of Rs. 1,00,000 per year to postdoctoral researchers. The unissued amount can be transferred to the next fiscal year.
However, I believe this article will go a long for you when applying the postgraduate fellowship, especially the Indians.
Table of Contents Hide
- About The Institute Of Technology Ropar
- What you need to know about IIT Ropar Institute of postdoctoral fellowship for Indian students 2022
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Worth
- Post Doctoral fellowship in IIT Duration
- Eligibility for IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship for Indian Students
- How to Apply IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship for Indian Students 2022
- IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship Application Deadline
- IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship Application Link
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
About The Institute Of Technology Ropar
The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) or IIT-RPR is an engineering and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of eight Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) recently established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development MHRD, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2022
- 2022 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
What you need to know about IIT Ropar Institute of postdoctoral fellowship for Indian students 2022
Level/Field of Study
The IIT Ropar Institute post-doc fellowship for Indian students is available for a postdoctoral program.
Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
The IIT Ropar Institute postdoctoral fellowship for Indian students is hosted and taken in India. There are other Indian Scholarships available for International students in 2022. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The IIT Ropar Institute postdoctoral fellowship is available for Indian students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from IIT Ropar Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship in 2022, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The postdoctoral fellowship in IIT includes the following:
- The amount of the scholarship varies between 45,000 and 55,000 rupees (depending on experience and qualifications).
- Accommodation – ITI adapted accommodations/campuses will be provided upon request and if available.
- Contingency Grant -A contingency grant of Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum will be provided to the Post-Doctoral Fellow for research purposes. The unspent amount can be carried over to the next financial year.
- Permission for Conference – a national or international conference may be authorized, provided that the available funds are available for the emergency assistance of the doctoral candidate.
- Opportunity to participate in an interview – Train fare by II AC from a place of residence to IIT Ropar (by shortest route).
- Vacation – With a scholarship of no more than 30 days a year for each full year of the scholarship. Holidays can be availed on a pro-rata basis for the duration.
Post Doctoral fellowship in IIT Duration
The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 3 years. Renewal needs to be done each year based on satisfactory performance and the recommendation of the Department.
Eligibility for IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship for Indian Students
- Eligible countries: Indian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a PhD.
How to Apply IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship for Indian Students 2022
- The application must be submitted to the department/center in which the candidate wishes to be a postdoctoral fellow.
- Candidates can apply by mail and send the application form to the department/center.
IIT Ropar Institute of Postdoctoral Fellowship Application Deadline
This is a rolling advertisement and there is no last date to submit the application.
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in the Uk
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship | USA
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in UK for Students from Developing Countries
- 24 fully-funded scholarships for developing countries
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 15 Best Civil Engineering Schools in Canada
- Top 20 Masters Scholarship for Marketing Students
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in the USA
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.