Scholarship opportunities are now ongoing at The IRIBHM Ph.D. Program Scholarship to Non-Belgium citizens, currently not living in Belgium. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a warm and stimulating research environment with the highest international standards.
IRIBHM is a research institute of the Medical School of the Free University of Brussels (Université Libre de Bruxelles, ULB). The institute offers an internationally prominent research environment in molecular biology and life sciences that engage different topics that span receptor pharmacology and new therapeutic targets discovery, early embryonic development, neurobiology, stem cells, and cancer.
The institute has trained over the years a number of young scientists both at the graduate and postdoctoral levels.
Offers are available to pursue PhD program.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Life Sciences.
Reimbursement of Travel expenses is and free accommodation.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
At least 2 PhD scholarships are available.
Available to non-Belgians, currently not living in Belgium.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Please note that only diplomas and degrees equivalent to EU Master Degree by a higher education institution are acceptable.
- Candidates who do not have their degrees will be considered if they can convincingly argue that they will finish their studies within the 2022 academic years.
- The program is for non-Belgians, currently not living in Belgium.
- Applicants must have an academic degree or diploma for a maximum of 5 years and this period shall include the ongoing academic year.
- The programming language is English.
Please compile all the relevant documents (i.e., this document, as well as any additional documents, such as diplomas and certificates) in a single .pdf file. To do so, follow these steps:
- Delete this first page as well as the last page (on which the template reference letter appears)
- Complete the forms, making sure to respect the formatting as best as possible and keeping within the page limits (it may help to set your printer’s paper size to European A4)
- Generate a .pdf file with the following filename: YOURNAME-IRIBHM2018.pdf.
- Scan additional documents into .pdf files, making sure they are at a reasonable size (e.g., scan in B/W, 300 dpi) so as to not exceed email size limits.
- Append these documents at the end of the .pdf file resulting from this document so that the entire application consists of a single .pdf file.
In addition, we request two letters of recommendation from scientists/professors who are familiar with your academic work and who can judge your potential as a PhD student. Please forward the model letter that appears as the last page of this document to your chosen referees, and ask them to send their letters of recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can begin the application by clicking on the Scholarship Link