The University of Birmingham is offering the Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship 2022 award worth £3,000 for Nigerian students applying for entry to an undergraduate program at the Birmingham campus starting September
This scholarship is available for you to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham.
Applicants from outside the home country will need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
It is a merit-based joint award with the local representatives of Bridge House Counselling and the University of Birmingham program in September.
Table of Contents Hide
- About the Sponsor of Bridge house scholarship: University of Birmingham.
About the Sponsor of Bridge house scholarship: University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The school has a record of many scientific breakthroughs and inventions.
They received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘redbrick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
Level/Field of study
Bridge house scholarship covers undergraduate programs in the following fields:
- Arts and Law
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Medical and Dental Sciences
- Social Sciences.
The Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship will take place in the UK.
The Bridge house scholarship is for Nigerian students and citizens of Nigeria. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship worth £3,000.
Number of Scholarships:
One Bridge house scholarship is available yearly.
Eligibility for Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship 2022
To qualify for this award, you must meet the following criteria.
- Must be selected by the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting in September 2022.
- You must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program
- You must be a Nigerian.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- You must prepare to commence your studies at the University by September 2022 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- you have to complete your full registration with the undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives–Bridge House Counseling.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- You must be proficient in English.
- Have selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice
- Be registered with Bridge House Counseling by the scholarship deadline of 4 August 2022
Deadline for submitting Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship:
Submitting of Bridge House Outstanding Achievement Scholarship begins August 4, 2022.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- Yale Young Global Scholarships At Yale University in the USA
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa
- 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Sciences Po Program
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYAN STUDENTS
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University in Canada
- $8,000 Levine Scholarship Program
- TOP 15 Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS STUDENTS.
- Stanford University Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program For International students USA
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.