Applications are now been submitted for the MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students, 2018-2019, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program
What You Need to Know About MTN Foundation Scholarship
MTN Foundation is delighted to notify interested candidates that the MTN Foundation Scholarships 2018-19 is currently going on. Every year, 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology-related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance, and stipends.
In fact, the scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) while new applications, when advertised, are welcome from full-time students in their second year of study.
Field/Area Of Study
Only applications from students studying one of the under-listed courses will be considered:
Eligible Nationality: Nigeria
- The students must be in their second year at the time of application, ie they must be of the 2015/2016 admission set.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
Applicants’ details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
Updates on the application deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For the Application process ensure you CLICK HERE NOW.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.