The Mae Fah Luang University is calling for an application for Mae Fah Luang Scholarships For International Students in MFU, Thailand this year. This opportunity is available for students from Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, and Bhutan for the first semester of the academic year 2022.
Mae Fah Luang University is in the province of Chiang Rai in northern Thailand, is named after Her Royal Highness the Princess Mother, the mother of the current king of Thailand.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Level/ Field of Study
Offers are available for pursuing bachelor and Postgraduate programs to study any subjects offered by the university.
The Mae Fah Luang scholarships are to be in Thailand. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Thailand, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Thailand. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
International students from Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, and Bhutan are eligible for this scholarship.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Mae Fah Luang University will award Partial Scholarships to new international students.
The number of scholarships offered is Three.
- Bachelor Degre: High school certificate or equivalent to Grade 12 or Year 13 or GCE O-Level or IGCSE or GED
- Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Doctoral Degree: Master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university or Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a related field.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Submit via email or by post to the School that you apply for at Mae Fah Luang University before 31 May 2022. You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
The application deadline for the submission runs till 31 May annually.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- International Postgraduate Scholarship and Training Program for Developing Countries In Thailand
- Scholarship Program at Northwestern Polytechnical University in China
- AISEF GLOBAL STUDENT PROGRAM, THAILAND
- University of Leicester Cross-College PGR Studentship Scheme, UK
- Richard Davidson Undergraduate Scholarships for Agricultural Science in the UK
- Said Business School EY Scholarships for Angolan Students in the UK
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.